vhope

Summary:- when the step brothers having way more sexual tension in between them

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hobi's mom jin got married to taehyung's father yoongi two weeks ago. The couple is not ready to remarry but after a lot of considerations they decided to marry each other and live together like a family. Yoongi is okeii for jin. They are happy and having a quality time. Today is the day they are going to there business trip to malaysia. And the son's are all alone in that house. Actually it's not a problem. Both of the sons are matured enough to handle there own things.

Hobi is 20 year old last year graduation student and taehyung's 22 year old last year post graduation student. The thing is taehyung find hobi so cute and adorable all the time. And he is babying him like a baby. These days taehyung and hobi is having a very good sibling relationship. But taehyung can't see hobi as a brother. He really likes the latter.

After the parents went hobi and tae together watching the movie playing in the tv. Hobi is resting his head on tae's chest. Tae is having a very bad time. He can't help and sniff the latter. He smells like vannila. And it's so fucking good. Tae having some problem with this much intensity. Hobi is noticing everything.

"Do u want me to move " hobi asked with his puppy eyes ".

"No, princess no " tae suddenly said something beyond his mind.

"Princess" hobi pointed to himself.

"Sorry just slipped out" tae scratches his head.

Hobi blushed at the nickname. And tae noticed how hobi's cheeks painted pink when the name slipped his tongue.
Hobi again layed on tae's chest.

"Hyungiee, " hobi called out.

"Yes, baby" tae replied.

"It's tickling " hobi stuttered.

Tae 's sniffing hobi's neck. That's why hobi said itself tickling him. Tae smiled at the comment. And pecked the soft flush. Hobi shivered when tae's lips touched his delicate neck.

"Hobaa" tae whispered.

Then again kissed the soft flush, hobi tightly gripped tae's shirt.

"Relax dear" tae ensured and again started to leave wet kisses. Hobi shivered again and hugged him tightly. Tae can't control himself anymore he is geting too aroused.

"I think we should stope here" tae said.

Hobi pouted and looked at tae with his puppy eyes.

"Hyungie " hobi murmured.

"Go to your room and sleep seokie, "

With that tae left from there and walked to his room. Seokie sat down there without looking at tae. He don't know why he is feeling this way. He knows he should see tae as a brother only. But he don't know why he is feeling this kind of things.