" what's now the difference, oya let's negotiate, if you play mortal combat with me for an hour I will allow you do your work" I said and he put on a thinking face before nodding.

" okay , but why don't we do something more fun than mortal combat ehn" he said pulling me closer by my waist and I shaked my head smiling at him.

" excuse me , Mr man I don't know what you're talking about " I said laughing as he started kissing my neck.

" Oh my God ammar, you're such a pervert" I said with my arms around his neck to steady myself as my legs were beginning to turn jelly as he kissed his way down my neck.

" come on let's take a shower together " he said pushing us against the wall before he continued placing butterfly kisses on my neck.

" jump" he said before capturing my lips with his and soon my legs were locked around his waist as we went into the washroom.

______________________________________

" you know you can just get your own abi ?" I said as ammar rested against the counter munching on my chocolate biscuits .

" no I'm not really a fan" he said taking another bite of the piece of biscuit in his hand.

" that is what you say until you finish everything and I have to get another one" I said and he just smiled.

We were now getting some snacks to Munch on after a very long shower together. Eman was still knocked out from her meds so I just put her to sleep in our room while checking on her form time to time.

" that's why I have you now , so that you can buy another one and I can eat it again" ammar said and I just shaked my head against him before walking towards him to have some of the biscuits.

" no oo, you can't have out of it ,this one is my own you can take another pack " ammar said stopping me for taking a piece of the biscuits and I just scoffed and pretended to leave before quickly snatching the piece in his hand and gobbling it up.

" why are you robbing me of my biscuit now ehn" he said with a fake frown of annoyance and I just laughed before picking up the last piece and putting it in my mouth.

" you better pray I don't catch you" ammar said I immediately started running to the living room with the biscuit halfway in my mouth and ammar right after me.

" babe now why are you like this ,so you can leave this smal piece for me the love of your life" I said stopping behind the sofa while he was on the other side.

" I love you but I still want my biscuit back" he said trying to get a hold of me as I moved around haphazardly.

" I have already eaten out of it just let me finish it" I said running round with the piece of biscuit in my hand.

" it doesn't matter , I kiss you everyday I can still eat it" he said before coming after me with full speed.

I burst out in giggles as ammar tickled when he finally got a hold of me .

" now give it to me" he said and i shaked my head in negative before quickly putting the biscuit in my mouth.

Ammar just laughed before diving in and pulling us into a kiss , my mouth opened up as he oinched my waist and he took the biscuit into his mouth and gave me a long peck before letting me go.

" I swear you're a very wicked child " I said with a fake frown and ammar laughed before pulling his tongue out at me.

" you're such a baby" I said hoping yo sit on the sofa

" well I'm your baby, so it's justified" he said siting beside me on the sofa before snuggling against my chest and I just shaked my head at his childish behaviour.