"Listen I don't kill innocent-" I start to say but he cuts me off. "You have never killed a person" he says. I then hear him start to bust out laughing. "Oh man... No wonder!" he adds as he calms down. 

"What type of villain are you?" my brother says jokingly. I roll my eyes annoyed at him. "Sorry, Sorry... But yea you need to kill him, I can help you if want" he says. "I said no" I say to him even more annoyed than before.

"Oh, come on! Please" my brother whined at me. "No!" I shout at him angered. "I am serious starting to miss my bosses bickering right now!" I say annoyed. "Oh, you are putting me at a new low I see!" my brother responds.

I roll my eyes annoyed by him. "Well in least I am not dead like him" my brother adds. I look at him confused. "Dead?" I repeated what he had said to me. "Yea... That is why your workplace is still closed" he says to me.

"Did you kill him?" I ask him quietly... "Oh, no it was not me" my brother says. "Then who the hell was it?" I ask him confused. "Oh, ask your two little buddies" my brother responds to me. "Quackity and Wilbur?" I say to him.

"Yep" my brother responds grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge. "Ok first of all ew that water bottle is probably 20 years old by now, second of all why would they kill him." I say to him with disgust and confusion at the same time. 

"Don't worry it was closed" my brother says as he opens it and drinks it. Then he puts the water bottle down and adds. "They got quite an obsession with you" I look at him confused as ever.

"What do you mean?" I ask him. "Those two are obsessed with you" he repeats but with different wording. I stood there confused on what type of shit my brother was trying to pull on me.

"Oh, man... Don't tell me you didn't know!" my brother said surprised. I stayed quiet for a little "I am confused" I say to him. I was actually very confused...

"I am being serious with you right now, that is why I said don't bring your little buddies" my brother says. "They can't be obsessed with me-" I start to say trying to defend that they weren't, but he cut me off.

"Oh, but they are... They have cameras in your apartment... They have killed people... Like your boss..." my brother said stepping forward to me. "Ok first of all how would you know there would be cameras in my apartment..." I ask him.

"Oh, I was going to visit you after my little gift a gave you..." he says talking about Angel's dead corpse. "You were not there so I waited but I started snooping and I started noticing hidden cameras" he says.

"They could have been mine-" I say but my brother cuts me off again. "But are they yours?" he says raising his eyebrow at me. I shake my head no and my brother laughs. "They also like to keep tabs on your little friends as well..." my brother adds.

I stare at him listening to him... "I wouldn't be surprised if they even tried to kidnap you!" my brother said with a laugh. "But you won't have to worry since I am here..." my brother says. I swear... Why is everything hitting me at once...

He looks at me and sees my face expression.  "Oh, don't worry I won't let them do anything to you... But for your friends... You should worry about that..." my brother responds. I stared at him for a while trying to process this...

I then remembered what jack had told me... Oh god... It all clicks... That is what I get for trusting people... 

"They are starting to get annoying as well to be honest with you heh" my brother says. "I mean do have to thank them for making that massive explosion..." my brother adds. I give a more confused look.

"Oh, yea whenever they bombed that place, they woke me up..." my brother says. I swear... "See when I was shot down from the heroes, I fell into a coma... Their massive boom woke me up" my brother says.

"Can you stop telling me shit please" I say to him overwhelmed with it all. "Oh, sorry..." he says with a sad tone to it. "But uh- let's go back to getting your powers unlocked..." he says. I look at him annoyed again. 

"I am not killing him..." I say to him with an annoyed tone to it. "Ugh... fine you eventually will..." my brother said with an annoyed tone as well. "Well, I need to go somewhere I will be right back" my brother said. I nodded and watched my brother leave.

What in the hell is happening in my life? I close my eyes and try to calm myself down... I am truly hating this... 

I then hear a muffled scream from downstairs... I sigh and walk downstairs... I saw the police officer tied to the ground. I walked to him and untied him and said, "you need to go before he comes back."

The police officer nodded and ran up the stairs. I sighed and looked around the basement room... This area held terrible memories... 

"D-Dad! I am sorry please let me out!" I cried out to my father who had thrown me down here. I had accidently broken one of his beer bottles... I started crying knowing I would be down here for a while... 

I was terrified of this place... It was cold and dark... I wish my brother was here... He would always come down and help me... He would tell me nothing could harm me if he was near... But mother took him away from me... I hate her... I hate my father... 

My brother was right... Heroes suck... They are the true villains... They haven't even tried to save me... 

This place was the place I mostly stayed in... I started to get used to it... I guess you just get used to the monsters if they are always there...

I sighed before walking back up the stairs into the kitchen. I walk out of the kitchen and into the living room. I saw the bookshelf that kept all the books... I remembered my father had kept a journal...

 I wondered if it was here... I started to search the bookshelf for the journal it had a brown leather cover on it. As I was looking for it I finally found it... I took it out of the bookshelf and opened the first page.

I knew as a kid to never touch it... I did once and it did not end well for me... I started reading the first page of it. 'My wife is making my regret even marrying her... She is getting annoying and frustrating... '

The first page was already awful... I then read the next page... 'My own kids are starting to get annoying as well...' after the second page. I closed the book angered... How could he be such a monster... 

I threw the book out of the anger... I was a child... And he treated me like an animal... I sighed and tried to calm myself down. I then heard walking. I turned around and saw my brother. "Back" he said with a smile. He soon saw my not so happy expression. "You, ok?" he asked worried about me. 

"Yea..." I say to him with a fake happy voice. He seemed like he did not believe me, and he looked at the ground. He had saw the journal on the ground and he sighed. "I am sorry" my brother said as he looked to me.

(Author) AYEEEEE NEW CHAPTER <3 Love yall platonically