Tᴏ Kɪʟʟ ᴀ Mᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ Gɪʀʟ

Start from the beginning

"Hanna, why are you so quiet?"

"I'm trying to keep the bugs in my nose and out of my mouth"

"You're allowed to have an opinion on this"

"You want my opinion? I say we hold off and not remember her till we know for sure she's not still here"

"Jesus she's dead" Katherine mumbled and began to walk away.

Katherine was out of the woods when her phone went off of and she pulled it out and looked at it.

'Heads up, BFF's. It's open season on liars and I'm hunting...'
                                -- A

Once Katherine read the message she looked around the area.

"Fuck this shit," she said and put her phone back in her pocket, and began to walk away from the woods and started to walk back to her house.

Katherine was in her room when there was a knock at her door.

"Come in"

Rowan then came into her room. "Hey"

"Hi"

"Wanna watch a movie? Or just have a sister day or something?"

Katherine thought for a moment and then nodded her head. "Yeah sure, got nothing better to do"

Rowan smiled. "Okay what would you want to do"

Katherine shrugged. "Doesn't matter to me"

"Okay"

Katherine was at her locker with Evelyn when she heard a cane on the floor so she looked that way and Toby with his arm through Jenna's and helping her to her locker.

"He's back too?" Evelyn leaned in to whisper to her.

Katherine looked at her friend and then at Toby who was walking past them. "Looks like it"

Evelyn watched Toby walk away. "He didn't change a bit"

Katherine shook her head. "Nope, not one bit"

"He kinda grew hotter"

Katherine gave Evelyn a look. "Oh please tell me you are not crushing on him"

"No, just saying he grew hot"

Katherine shook her head. "Keep telling yourself that"

Katherine was leaning on the lockers beside Spencer leaning her head on her shoulder to get a better look at Aria's phone.

Spencer looked over at Katherine for a moment and then looked back at Aria's phone. "What are you doing? Is that a new phone?"

"Yeah, I'm checking my kin. I'll just.. write on Hanna's wall from here"

"If she's not answering texts, what makes you think she's checking Facebook?" Emily asked.

"It's worth a try"

Hanna then walked up to the four. "What's going on?"

"We-we've been trying to get a hold of you. What happened in there?" Aria asked moving away so Hanna could get to her locker.