Chapter 13Æ

AELLA👅

My body felt different. It has been two months since I found out I was pregnant. My heart still races thinking about it.

Right now, I am getting dressed for the final show for the fashion week. I was the main event, and I knew that after this, I could relax. My outfit was only strung, showing off my body in so many ways. I could tell I had gained some weight, which was unusual for me because of my fast metabolism, I'd kept my same size all these years. 

I could see the little punch on my belly. It was as if my baby was trying to come in front, and I had been taking the pills. So why now?

"Apollo, it's time." That was my cue. I put on my confident face and started walking down the runway. Cheers was being erupted as usual, and my sense of confidence came in full swing. I could feel a stare in my back as if it were analyzing me the whole time. Making my big turn, causing me to spot Nathaniel.  standing in at the side of the stage,  looking at me with those  hungry and dark yet angry eyes. Why?

He looked so different. His hair was dyed gray for the show, making him stand out more. I know he had not seen me since we parted ways that was because  I avoided him, and I still want to.

Finally, stepping downstage and waiting for the show to conclude, I was suddenly pulled into the a dressing  room.

Closing the door behind us. " What are you doing?" I asked.

He looked at me, "You've gained weight." He tilted his head to look at me some more.

"That's what you pulled me in here for," I said, turning my back to him and trying to open the door.

"Aella." He said, pulling me towards him, making my hands touch his chest.

"You looked hot tonight." He said, "But something different, I could tell it from your eyes."

He was right? But how did he know?

"Nothings different." I defended myself. I didn't want him to come up with anything that could cause suspicion.

"Aella, I have kissed and sucked every part of you."

Hearing his words almost made me forgive him right on this spot. I looked into his eyes. He was sure and serious about everything he was saying, and I was a stupid coward who wouldn't give him another chance.

"And your point?" I asked, not giving a shit about it. But I do care.

"Give me another chance." He said. His words didn't shock me because almost every guy I know would tell me that, but this is different because  Nathaniel King was kneeling, begging me to give him another chance.

"I," I said, trying to reply. "Lemme thinks about it, I'll give you your answer by the end of tonight."

He held my hand, "Thank you, Aella." Gosh, I missed the way he said my name.

I heard my name called from outside, which caused me to instantly turn my back and open the door. Walking out of the room, I heard a scream.

My mother was behind my father, who was holding a gun toward a strange man in a hoodie. That hoodie looks so familiar. I could barely do anything, only to feel a pain in my side. Everyone looked at me, I saw my family eyes turn as i fall to the ground. 

"Aella!!" was the last thing I heard.