Chapter 2 Æ

NATHANIEL 🫦

"You saw that dude, right?" As we all surveyed the just-occurred spectacle, my friend Ivan stated. I was invited together with Ivan and Arthur to the Royal celebration at the Apollos. Since we became friends together in high school, Ivan and Arthur have been my closest pals. You might be wondering why we are here this evening. Let me explain.

In the Apollo's Design limited, the three of us are Models. To be precise, we are fresh models. Tonight, Princess Apollo invited us to be here. Odette Heart was my mother, and Nicholas King was my father. We are a four-person family. Natalia King, my twin sister, was unable to attend this event due to pregnancy with my mother. Anyway, you might claim that I am wealthy or anything because my parents run the largest oil firm in the world. 

"Calm down man." Arthur said. Looking at everything going back to normal. We heard a lot of stories about this family, but to actually see one was rich. We sat here awaiting the so call performance.  "Do you think if I asked her to fuck would she?" Ivan said, laughing stupidly.

"You would think your straight, Ivan." I said and laughed. Yes, Ivan has been in a open relationship with his so called boyfriend for three years. I fed up talk to him. He was about to speak when, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I gave you Aella Apollo." 

The melody surged through the air, a pulsating rhythm that seemed to echo the beat of a nightclub. Its specific title remained elusive to me, but it exuded an energy that was unmistakable. As the music enveloped the room, the dancers took to the floor, their movements infused with a sensual allure that left no room for misunderstanding. This was a display of raw, unapologetic sensuality.

Amidst the whirl of dancers, she emerged, a vision in scarlet lace. The fabric clung to her form, teasingly concealing while also daringly revealing. In an audacious twist, the lace only veiled her breast nipples, creating a tantalizing interplay of exposure and concealment. Her ample breasts, the color of ripe oranges, were a striking contrast against the passionate hue of the lace. A necklace adorned her neck, a glistening gemstone creation that complemented her appearance flawlessly.

With each graceful step, she commanded the attention of the room, an embodiment of confidence and allure. The dance she performed spoke a language of its own, a captivating narrative that drew the eyes of the audience. It was a display of self-assuredness, a celebration of her body and her power.

As the music wove its spell and the dancers moved in harmony, she remained the mesmerizing focal point. The combination of the song's pulsating rhythm and her daring performance created an atmosphere of charged excitement, a moment that would linger in the memories of those fortunate enough to witness it.

Like you, like you
Like you, ooh
I found it hard to find someone like you
Like you, like you
Send your location, come through

As the dance continued, the intricate details of her attire became increasingly apparent. The delicate lace traced a mesmerizing path across her body, accentuating her curves and leaving just enough to the imagination. The line of the lace led the eyes downward, allowing a tantalizing glimpse of the tattoo adorning her pelvic area.

 A hushed murmur of intrigue rippled through the audience as this intimate revelation unfolded.With a daring move, she shifted her stance, allowing the lace to expose her lower back and hint at the string that held everything together. The fabric seemed to be a mere suggestion, and if you looked closely, it was as if she were wearing next to nothing. The string, delicate yet purposeful, maintained a precarious balance between modesty and sensuality.And then, with a calculated grace, she executed a subtle split, revealing the thread that traversed the divide between her cheeks.