Chapter 4 Æ

NATHANIEL 🫦

Fuck! Since I first encountered this girl's gaze, I had been cursing a lot, which shocked me. She was incredible in every way. Everything came together, and it was evident in the way she moved her body. I pondered how she might appear in bed if this were how she currently appeared. I've been considering what it would be like to have this girl in my bed for about ten times now. As I keep watching her, my pants get even tighter.

She appeared to be floating in midair as she moved along that pole. Since the moment I first laid eyes on Aella, she has always been this way. She turned, giving me a second dead-on stare, and then she continued. It was almost like someone was making fun of me by stating that even if I really wanted her, I could never get her.

"Man, I'm gay and i want her." Ivan said, biting his lips as he looked at the show. From the looks of things, i could see that she knew everyone's eyes were on her. Damn, I wanted her.  

"You think you could be with her, right?" Assa's voice said next to me. It was so loud that everyone else turned to her.

Her smile had a sarcastic quality to it. "Excuse?" I spoke, my voice sounding lifeless.

"Everyone in this room wants her but could never have her." Assa had been attempting to press my buttons since the beginning, but I had refused her.

"What if I told you I could?" I talked without saying anything, but I knew it wasn't in jest. Arthur silently elbowed me. "What exactly are you doing?"

"Oh, really." She stated. She agreed with what I stated. Everyone's attention was drawn more to us as a result of what I said.

"Let's make a bet," she said, raising her pinky finger. One year from tomorrow, you must sleep with Aella Apollo, and if you fail," She took a breather. Her expression said nothing promising.

"You must sleep with me."

What the fuck!

"And if I win, you're going to have to leave me alone for the rest of your life." This was my chance to convince the girl to ignore me forever. Since the party, Aella has been eying me up, so I know I'm going to win.

"Deal." I said and locked our pinky fingers together.

I heard a guy say, "Things around here is about to get interesting."

Of course it is, given that I will stop at nothing to defeat Aella Apollo. Nobody will be able to stop me.
...................................

"Dude, are you fucking stupid or something?" As we sat down to watch some TV, Arthur said.

My two buddies' heads had been on fire ever since I made that wager with Assa. Why? due to the fact that she has never been spotted with a man before. She passes everyone on the straight and narrow, and three, she might murder me.

"Just be aware that I'll attend your funeral when you pass away because you would be in a few months." Ivan laughed as he stated. He obviously sees this as a chance to be amusing.

"Shits going to hit the fan." said Arthur. There was no trace of uncertainty on his face. "Things won't turn very well when that happens."

"Guys, nothing is going to happen; I'm going to win this bet because she hasn't taken her gaze off me since the party," I sneered.

Right eyebrows raised, they both turned to face me. They didn't seem to be very confident in me, as I could tell.

"I just think that you shouldn't have placed a bet because Aella is a diamond to anyone who owns it."  said Arthur.

"Guys, I'll take care of it." I answered. My two buddies believe that I will manipulate her into falling in love with me, but all I wanted was to win this bet and go on with my life so Assa would stop bothering me.

"What are you gonna do if she fines out?" Ivan inquired. I came to a halt and glanced at him. That's something I didn't consider.

"She'd never figure it out. I'll see to it." I stated with assurance. I didn't want them to believe I wasn't prepared. I mean, I don't know, but they're not supposed to.

"It better not because her whole family will take your body parts and cook it." Ivan laughed. Simply said, my friends are too cool. We then started the game and played till the early hours of the morning. My thoughts began to wander to Aella at that time. How could I convince her to have sex with me?

I am aware that it was neither a simple nor a hard task. I only need to consider that all women require men since they all want for love. And since no one in their thirties is still a virgin, I can say with certainty that Aella was not a virgin. even my dog can't.

.....................................................................

I wasn't prepared for how quickly morning arrived. We had a meeting with the instructors. I was even told that I was the start and finish of all the shows. Only 50% of our performances would feature Ambrose and his sister. Aella was not in my sight today. It appeared as though she heard and vanished. or so I believed. When we overheard laughter outside, we were in the middle of a session. Stupid as we all turned to see two men entering. I overheard a young child screaming with joy. 

"Oh my god. It's the Scotts brothers!" 

They owned Scott's publishing, which I had heard of before. I didn't realize that these two men were married and fathers of children until I noticed a child in Edwin's hand and the other man walking while holding hands. A young girl who appeared to be five was in Edward's hand. Both of them were attractive men. They were rich, not to mention.

"Welcome Scott brothers." The instructors said. Turning back to him, "The Scott brother are the ones that would be writing about our time." 

 This will be interesting as fuck if this is true.

Three outstanding models will be selected each week to appear in Scott Magazine. Katherine Scott was the one who created Scott's Magazine. I'm not sure which brother she was wed to, but from what I've heard, she worked to provide everyone a voice. I could always tell when she made a statement in the magazine that she was genuinely a wonderful person.

"Hello, my name is Edwin, and this is three-year-old Emma." He stated while displaying the tiny three-year-old in his hands to us. "Evan is here as well." He stated while raising his hands. "He's 10." 

"Hello, my name is Evan." A tiny voice spoke. The girls all gushed at how adorable he was.

"And my name is Edward." Two women with brown skin entered the room and interrupted the other person who was speaking. They had doll-like features. At the scene, Edward licked his lips. I couldn't tell who he was staring at. 

"Our ten-year-old son Kain is there, too."  Walking to Edward, the woman spoke. "Shashi Scott is who I am."   I could see why he was licking his lips because, holy sh*t, she was hot. Her hourglass figure and light brown skin tone were both striking features. 

The second lady approached Edwin. She appeared quite shy and was wearing shorts and a crop top. Katherine Scott, one of history's most well-known figures, was that. These four people have so much influence that they could murder us if they merely stood close by. 

"My name is Katherine Scott." Her tone of speaking was gentle. She laughed when the boy standing there approached and held her legs. 

"Please keep up the good work all of you were doing. We would be seated there immediately." said Edward. The kids were suddenly taken away by servants. It was probably a combination of playtime and sleep time. 

"Let's return to what we were doing, then."  They were all seated along the hallway's edge, observing us. The start of the show was unknown to me. Life, however, appeared before everyone's eyes as we watched the door open and the person who entered. I envisioned it as an angel.

.................................................................................

Hi sorry for now updating, I will try to update a lot more. 

Do you want to learn more about Edwin and Edward Scott, as well as their spouses Shashi and Katherine Scott? read Anguished Love, my novel. 

See you next time-----Æ