Hospital

After three minutes, the ambulance arrives. "She just had three babies and she is burning up and when I found her she was passed out on the kitchen floor." says Eric. The paramedics look at each other and then they load Meredith into the ambulance. Eric gets into his vehicle and follows the ambulance to the hospital on main street. When they get there, Eric runs into the hospital and strait to the front desk. 

"Hello, how can I help you." says a nurse at the front desk. 

"Meredith Dove just got brought in by an ambulance. Where was she taken?" says Eric.

"Meredith Dove... Is being taken to room 315, on floor two." says the nurse. 

"Thank you." says Eric as he runs away. He runs up the stairs and down the hallway. He sees doctors caring containers and then he sees them wheel Meredith's unconscious body into the room. He runs towards the doctor with the clipboard. The doctor stops Eric and asks him what was wrong.

"She is my girlfriend and I need to know if she is okay. We just had triplets and I need to know." says Eric in a rush. 

"We need to get her temperature down and then we will do some tests to figure out what is wrong. I am sure that she will be fine." says the doctor. 

"Okay." crocks Eric.

"Just for precaution, how long ago did she have the triplets?" says the doctor. 

"Two weeks and two days, exactly." says Eric. 

"Okay. I need you too sit in the hallway." says the doctor.

Eric nods a yes as he sits down in a chair across from the door.  The doctor goes into the hospital room.