James's friends

When James returns with his friends, it is just starting to get dark. There was a short guy with red hair and a tall man with brown hair.

"Enjoy, boys" says James.

The short guy walks over to Meredith's bottom and start to finger her. The tall guy walks over to Meredith's head and takes the gage out of her mouth, then he starts to fuck her mouth. The short guy stops fingering Meredith and starts fisting her.

As Meredith lays on her stomach helplessly, James walks over and climbs onto the table. Then something touches Meredith's butt. Meredith flinched as James starts to use her butt. 

As Meredith reaches her climax for the 5th time since she woke up, she starts to cry. The tall guy finishes inside of Meredith's mouth, while James finishes inside Meredith's butt. That is when the short guy stops.

He walks around the table and says something to James and the tall guy. James laughs and says something to the short guy. Then the short guy turns towards Meredith and unzips his pants.

Meredith starts to struggle as the short guy walks to her bottom end. Then the tall guy puts the gage back in Meredith's mouth. The short guy shoves his whole thing inside of Meredith. As Meredith's eyes grow wide, she tries to scream for help, but it just comes out as a muffled, squeaking sound.

Finally, the short guy finishes inside of Meredith. As they leave, James turns around and says something, with a laugh.