Eric's house

Later that day, when Meredith wakes up, she starts to get ready to go to Eric's house. First she gets dressed in a pair of black shorts, a blue sleeveless shirt, and a pair of Nike tennis shoes. Next she brushes her long blond hair. Then she leaves her apartment, and walks down the three flights of stairs. Then she catches a taxi at the curb.

"What's the address Miss." says the taxi driver. 

"Oh. It is 339E Fredric Street." says Meredith as the taxi driver takes off.

After 20 minutes pass the taxi driver stops and Meredith gets out. She walks up to the door and knocks on the door. Within seconds, Eric answers the door.

Eric smiles and runs a hand through his hair. Then he says "Come on in." 

"Did I wake you up?" says Meredith as she walks into the house and closes the door. 

"Oh. No, you didn't. I just got out of the shower." says Eric as he leans over and kisses Meredith. Meredith kisses him back. After a moment, Eric realizes that he wants more. He slowly starts to kiss Meredith's neck, but Meredith says "We can't do this. Your hurt Eric." 

"Okay. I'll stop." says Eric as he sits down on the couch, Meredith can see the boner under his robe.

Meredith walks over to Eric and gets on her knees. "If I do something that you don't like let me know." says Meredith as she moves Eric's robe out of the way. 

"O - Okay." says Eric.

With that Meredith starts to give Eric a blow job. As Eric's moans grow loader, Meredith gets wetter. Then Eric says "Can I - Can I move." 

"Yes." says Meredith.

Then Eric grabs Meredith's head and starts to fuck her mouth. Finally, Meredith can't take it any more. She taps Eric's hand to make him stop. Eric stops immediately.

"Can we go further." says Meredith. 

"Of course we can but only if you are comfortable with it." says Eric. 

Meredith just turns around and says "Do it."

As Eric fucks Meredith, he progressively gets harder, until he is fucking her like an untamed beast.

"I - I'm going to cum." says Eric. 

"Just do it." says Meredith. 

"O - Okay." says Eric. Then with one final thrust Eric cums inside of Meredith.