Monday

When Meredith wakes up, Eric is in the kitchen, making breakfast. It is 6:00 AM and Meredith has a class at X University at 6:30 AM.

As Meredith is rushing around her apartment and getting ready to leave, someone knocks at the door. Before Meredith has a chance to open the door, Eric is there. As he opens the door he gets hit in the head with a frying pan.

As Meredith watches in disbelief as Eric crumbles to the ground, James walks through the apartment door. That's when Meredith starts to yell for help, but before she can, James is behind her with a knife to her throat. He clamped a hand over her mouth and whispered into her ear one word. " Stop."

With that, Meredith stops everything. James smirks and says "Good girl." A tear escapes Meredith's eye as James leads Meredith out of her apartment and down the 3 flights of stairs. He leads her to a white van and says "Get in the back." Meredith hesitates. "What are you waiting for. I said to get in the back!" says James angrily. Meredith Obama and gets into the back of the van. James follows her.

Once they are both inside the vehicle and the door is closed. James turns to Meredith and says "Hold still." Then he starts to tie Meredith up. As Meredith struggles for freedom she bites James. James slaps her across the face and then he reaches into a bag and pulls out a little glass bottle and a rag. He pours some of the liquid in the bottle onto the rag. He shows Meredith the bottle. Meredith's eyes go wife as she reads the word 'Chloroform', and she starts to struggle again. James laughs and clamps the rag over Meredith's nose and mouth.