Contents

Story 1 - Soul spell

When Fred Weasley dies in battle, Hermione uses illegal magic to revive him, accidentally making a dangerous link between the two of them. Can Hermione get Fred to fall in love with her to lift her curse?

Story 2 - New Years

Fred and Hermione are best friends who obviously have feelings for each other. When the Weasleys are left alone at the burrow to celebrate the new year, can their friends get them to realise their love for one another?

Story 3 - Letters From Fred

On the day of Fred's funeral, Hermione is given a gift from Fred from beyond the grave. I'm reading the letters, Hermione discovers a secret that was kept from her for years.

Story 4 - Spin the Bottle

Tired with Fred's constant flirting with her, Hermione shows Fred she's not interested in him in a game of spin the bottle. But the game has a knack of revealing feelings that perhaps hadn't been realised or noticed before.

Story 5 - The Yule Ball

Hermione is shocked to be asked to the Yule ball by none other than a nervous looking Fred Weasley. Is it just one of his pranks, or did she turn Viktor Krum down for a red headed twin that may or may not stand her up as a joke?

Story 6 - First Times

When Fred reveals that he's a virgin, much like Hermione, they make an unexpected agreement. (Very M rated)

Story 7 - The Wrong Girl

Fed up with hearing about Fred's new girlfriend, Hermione decides to spend Christmas alone. Maybe a whack on the head will set Fred straight and open his eyes to who he really wants.

Story 8 - Reading

When Hermione walks in on Fred reading one of her books, she comes to realise that Fredrick Gideon Weasley is in fact a nerd.

Story 9 - Away

When Hermione runs away from her recent heartbreak, Fred follows. After a few deep chats, they get each other just how unique they both are, but will an awkward kiss ruin the whole thing?

Story 10 - Amortentia

In a game where the Gryffindors each inhale the smell of Amortentia, feelings are revealed and confessions are made.

Story 11 - Broody

When Hermione and Fred babysit together, Hermione realised just how intense her feelings for Fred are. She confides in Ginny who has a trick up her sleeve.

Story 12 - She Needs You

When Hermione is tortured by Bellatrix Lestrange, Fred comes to comfort his long term girlfriend, Hermione. After a troubling night, he realises just how much Hermione needs his  support, but will she allow him to come on the journey with the golden trio to destroy the horcruxes or will they be separated again, never knowing if the other will make it out of the battle alive? (References to night terrors and torture with mild themes of sex)

Bonus Chapter

It's Fred and Hermione's wedding day and both are keeping secrets from one another, but when Fred goes missing for a month and doesn't show for the wedding, Hermione has to decide whether to call the whole thing off or have faith that Fred will show up at the last minute. (Follows on from the last story)