Reading

"OH MY GOD!" yelled Hermione, making Fred jump out of his seat on the sofa at the burrow. Fred started laughing knowing full well what she was yelling at.

"Are you....are you?" She started, looking at him in shock.

"Looks like I am." He said cheekily.

"Are you reading a book?" She said, still looking surprised.

"Yep. And enjoying it." He said.

"No way." She said. "Absolutely no way." She shrugged.

"Absolutely yes way." He teased.

"But that's...that one has a lot of pages." She said. "And...did you steal this one from me?"

"So what if I did?" He said. "You gonna come and take it from me?"

"No, I've read that one. It was very violent."

"Yeah I mean they Chuck everyone in a massive arena and make them kill each other."

"Do not let Suzanne Collins give you ideas, Fred Weasley." She said sternly.

"Or what?" He said.

"What do you mean or what? It's a book about people killing each other, Fred. I'll confiscate it off you if I think it's a bad idea for you to be reading such material."

"The question isn't whether or not you're going to take it away from me, Granger, oh no." He said, teasing her.

"What's the question then? Do tell, Freddie." She said, rolling her eyes.

"The question, Granger is how are you going to get it from me?" He asked, biting his lip.

"Ugh, do what you want." She said huffily. She stormed off up the stairs.

"Don't be surprised when you're the first to go into my arena of death." He called after her. He laughed, shaking his head.

Hermione shut the bathroom door and slid to the floor, her head in her hands. 'How the hell can I actually be attracted to Fred Weasley? Just seeing him with a book and teasing me like that. God I could rip him to shreds. I can't do it, I physically can't do it. Hermione Granger, you cannot allow yourself to get into such situations. But why the hell have I not been able to get him off my mind? Fred and his stupid smirk. His stupid hair with his stupid blue sparkly eyes and his stupid wildly attractive body from all the quidditch playing and his stupid teasing that feels like flirting. Why is the question on my mind. Why? Why why why why why why? No. Get a grip. I cannot and will not get attached.'  She thought.

She heard footsteps coming up the stairs. 'If that's him coming up the stairs now...god.'

"Anyone in the bathroom?" Fred's voice called out.

'Great.'

"No...er...yes!" She called but it was too late, Fred was already opening the door.

He looked down at her with a puzzled expression. There was an awful silence. "Granger, the toilet's over there." He laughed, nodding at the toilet.

"I know." She squeaked.

"So what are you doing on the floor?" He asked.