Prologue

My breath hitched in my throat as I lightly trailed my fingertips along his chest; his cold marble-like skin felt like fire beneath my touch

My breath hitched in my throat as I lightly trailed my fingertips along his chest; his cold marble-like skin felt like fire beneath my touch. His eyes rolled to the back of his head when I pressed my lips against his collarbone, leaving a trail of heated kisses towards his jaw. My tongue pressed against his neck and I moaned at the taste of his flesh- He was sweet like honey. I was addicted. I wanted more.

He threw his head back as his chest rumbled. A delicious, animalistic growl escaped his throat as his midnight orbs locked with mine. I pulled back and looked up at him, pleading with my eyes for him to let this continue.

I can make you feel good. I directed the thought towards him, piercing the invisible shield around my mind and demanding to be heard.

I knew that he had received the message when he clenched his jaw and his eyes somehow managed to darken even further.

"You are going to destroy me," he spoke in a low, husky voice, followed by an aroused growl that had me pressing my thighs together in a desperate bid to relieve some of the growing pressure.

I blinked slowly and bit my lower lip in a seductive manner as I whispered, "Let me."