CHP12

________________

" sometimes i wished we could have remained complete strangers"
_

______________

Jungkook was beyond drunk, his senses dulled by a haze of confusion as he attempted to comprehend Jimin's situation.

Despite his efforts to understand and assist Jimin, exhaustion weighed heavily on him. Perhaps, he pondered, it was time to ignore his feelings for Jimin and simply forget everything.

Seated in his favorite spot in the classroom, Jungkook stared at the blackboard as the day gradually faded, casting an orange hue in the sky.

The classrooms were mostly empty, save for some hosting extracurricular classes with groups of girls.

In the midst of contemplating Jimin, a girl suddenly materialized before him, her lips seeking his with an unbridled hunger.

Her hands tangled in his hair, and Jungkook found himself unable to resist, his body responding to the intoxicating touch.

Deprived of intimacy for a while, a nearly instantaneous boner formed as the girl skillfully stimulated him.

With a fluid grace, she manoeuvred to sit on his lap, her movements deliberate and seductive. The grinding began slowly, an electrifying friction that sent tingles of pleasure through every nerve in Jungkook's body.

Her hips moved with a rhythmic expertise, each subtle motion intensifying the sensations coursing through him.

The air thickened with a heady mix of desire and anticipation. Jungkook's hands instinctively found their way to her waist, fingers grazing over the fabric that separated them.

The room, once silent, was now filled with the quiet sounds of their connection—a hushed symphony of breaths and the soft rustle of fabric.

As the grinding continued, the pleasure built steadily, an undeniable heat enveloping them both. The girl's airy moans mingled with the subtle symphony of the extracurricular activities outside, creating a sensory overload that momentarily eclipsed the world around them.

"J-jungkook," someone else said, and as Jungkook's blurry vision cleared, he saw teary-eyed Jimin standing before them. Jimin stared at the scene with a painful familiarity, his eyes reflecting the emotion of tears.

Sipping in the heartbreaking sight, Jimin shouted louder, "Jeon, fucking Jungkook!" Jungkook's vision remained blurred, his cheeks stained with a pink hue. He looked from Jimin to the girl on top of him, only to halt at the sudden realization.

"What the heck?" he whispered, pushing the girl off him. "Get out," he told her.

Approaching him, Jimin landed a hot slap against Jungkook's smooth face. echoing through the empty classroom as he grappled with the consequences of his actions.

The lingering taste of regret hung heavy in the air as Jungkook tried to comprehend the gravity of his mistakes.

Jimin, hurt and betrayed, stood before him, his eyes a tumultuous mix of disappointment and anguish.

Jungkook's mind raced, desperately searching for words to mend the shattered pieces of trust. He reached out, his hand hovering in the air, a feeble attempt to bridge the growing chasm between them.

Yet, the damage had been done, and the weight of his actions pressed down on him like a suffocating burden.

"I never meant for this, Jimin," Jungkook stammered, his voice strained. "I messed up, and I'm so sorry."