CHP1

"You can't change how things are. You can't change my faith, jungkook ! It's being delusional ,
.
.
.
.
"... aren't we all delusional sometimes ? then let me remain delusional so that you can be with me that we have a future"
.
.
.
"Okay, lead on remember the consequences of loving me,
.
.
.
"I'll bear it , all for you ,
.
.
.
.....

Thanks for choosing "tragic love" as your reading choice. This book is written based on my imagination. Any other book similar or with similar scenarios is all a coincidence. Don't be silent readers. Vote and comment your opinions.

Ⓒ︎Adinaadiana15

.......

Jimin woke up early in the morning, his room enveloped in darkness, the rich red curtains shrouding the pain that pulses through his body.

It was a  constant ache, a cruel reminder of the merciless beating he had endured yesterday thanks to his father .

The reason? he shipped some documents to Taiwan.

How was he supposed to know that he had shipped them to the wrong country?

The lack of sleep had caused him to make such stupid error.

Tears welled up in Jimin's eyes once more, but this time, he didn't fight them.

He let them stream down his cheeks, and in the stillness of his room, the only sound that filled the air was the quiet, mournful sobbing that escaped his lips.

The extravagant decor only deepens his sense of isolation and despair.

Summoning newfound strength, Jimin rose from his bed, wiped away his tears, and left behind the dimly lit room with its dishevelled bed for the maids to tidy up.

He made his way to the shower, where he gradually removed his clothes, each piece falling to the floor as he readied himself to cleanse not only his body but also his spirit.

In the bath, Jimin had hoped for solace, but instead, he found himself sinking deeper into the water.

Without realizing it, he immersed himself further, the will to live slipping away.

His head submerged beneath the water, and a suffocating numbness enveloped him.

His lungs cried out for air, but he resisted, unwilling to emerge from the water, lost in the throes of his inner turmoil.

Just as he was on the brink of departing this cruel world for good, a saving hand seized him, pulling him from the abyss.

As Jimin emerged from the water, he coughed violently, his face flushed from the lack of air.

Gasping for breath, he felt the water escaping from his ears, and then he heard the soft scolding of his nanny,

"Jimin, what are you doing?" Her voice, a lifeline in that dark moment, brought him back to the reality he had been trying to escape.

His nanny waited for his response, gently patting his back, but Jimin couldn't hold back the flood of tears.

He screamed angrily. "Why would you save me?! you should have let me die."