CHP7

______________

" One thing you can't hide is when you're crippled inside."

                ______________

The next morning, Jimin arrived at school, carefully retrieving his school materials without daring to steal a glance at Jungkook.

Unbeknownst to him, a small, unconscious smile played on Jimin's lips.

Thoughts of the previous lesson brought a blush to his face, but he quickly regained composure.

Already an hour into law class, Jungkook attempted to capture the attention of the pretty blonde with a cold expression.

Letting out a deep sigh, he turned his face away the moment the bell rang.

Jungkook then shifted his attention to Jimin, asking, "Have you made up your mind?" Jimin turned around, locking eyes with Jungkook.

"Yes, I can come," he replied. Jungkook smiled and, with excitement, jumped out of the room, leaving Jimin sitting there, perplexed.

Jimin walked out of the class, holding his school book, when he was suddenly approached by Karina, who greeted him with a wide smile.

Playing with her skirt nervously, she opened her mouth, inquiring about marriage.

Jimin looked at her for a few moments before coldly replying in an emotionless voice, "I don't love you, and I never will." He walked past her, leaving her standing there, and she gave a small smile, glancing left and right to ensure no one had witnessed their exchange.

Taking a breath, she walked away, processing the encounter.

Jimin swiftly concluded all his classes and hurried home to take a shower before heading to Jungkook's house for their project.

Entering his car, he requested his chauffeur to drive.

Stopping in front of his violin school, he waited for his driver to proceed.

Glancing left and right, he attempted to discern Jungkook's residence.

Having rarely ventured out, he wandered about, clad in the hoodie of his jacket, until he came to a halt in front of a mansion slightly larger than what he was accustomed to.

The mansion stood grand and imposing, slightly larger than Jimin's accustomed surroundings.

Its architecture boasted intricate details, adorned with columns and elegant moldings.

The exterior displayed a harmonious blend of classic and modern elements, with tall windows and a stately entrance.

The façade was crafted from high-quality materials, giving the mansion an aura of opulence.

Lush landscaping adorned the spacious grounds, featuring manicured lawns and vibrant flower beds.

Tall, majestic trees framed the property, adding a touch of natural grandeur.

The driveway leading to the entrance was paved with smooth stones, hinting at the luxury within.

As Jimin stood before the mansion, wearing the hoodie of his jacket, he couldn't help but feel a sense of awe at the sheer magnificence of Jungkook's home.

The contrast between his usual surroundings and the opulent mansion created a moment of quiet reflection before he continued on his way.

The vastness of the place struck him as he thought to himself, realizing he couldn't possibly walk it by foot.