CHP9

_____________________________

" Serendipity. Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you’ve found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for."
_

______________

Jimin stood in front of Jungkook's mansion, his anger palpable. Despite his emotions, he knew he had to complete the project. Upon knocking, a maid welcomed him inside.

"Mr. Jungkook is waiting for you in his room," the maid motioned, guiding Jimin into Jungkook's room.

There, Jimin was greeted by the sight of Jungkook's sleeping figure, bathed in sunlight.

As Jimin tried to comprehend his unexpected feelings, a blush spread across his face.

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open, and he remarked, "It's not good to stare for too long," still in a sleepy state, accompanied by a quiet and cute yawn, his locks slightly disheveled.

The maid, standing by the door, discreetly added, "I'll leave you two alone to discuss your project," before exiting the room, leaving Jimin and Jungkook in an awkward silence.

"About what I said earlier today, I'm sorry for overreacting," Jungkook apologized, his fingers nervously tracing patterns on his lap.

Jimin, brought up with the belief that apologies were a sign of weakness, hesitated to express regret.

Despite his upbringing, he found himself grappling with the realization that sometimes, admitting fault and apologizing might be necessary.

"I'm sorry too," he finally admitted, his fingers fidgeting as he broke from the ingrained notion his father had instilled in him.

"I've just been going through quite a lot, and I needed to vent," he confessed.

"That's fine. For whatever you need, I'm here for you always," Jungkook reassured.

Unexpectedly, something compelled Jungkook to hug Jimin.

"Sorry," Jungkook said after a few minutes, gently detaching from the hug, sensing that Jimin needed the support.

"That was fine," Jimin reassured, almost pouting, secretly desiring another hug.

His longing to be close to Jungkook was unexplained, yet he didn't mind.

"Let us continue," Jungkook said, smiling, and as the minutes passed, the atmosphere lightened.

Although Jimin maintained a cool exterior, Jungkook noticed him growing more at ease.

Their sweet moment was interrupted by a call from Jimin's phone.

"Hello, sir," Jimin responded, a hint of seriousness in his tone.

"I wanted to tell you today I will be absent for the coming days, and I do not want to find even a string of hair floating around. I already booked a hotel for you; if you need anything, call my assistant."