CHAPTER 45

NORA's POV

They say it takes just a moment for everything to crash. A mere phone call, mere words or even just an action can make something fall apart. Then you try to collect the pieces that were torn apart by them and make them into something new. Those pieces make you either stronger or weaker. It's up to you, they say, how are going to collect and use those scattered pieces for yourself? Right now, I am doing it. I am collecting the scattered pieces of myself which was destroyed by the accident and by the people responsible.

To think that one day, I am gonna be a villain for a family is something I never imagined. Not that day or today but life is not about how you emerge as a hero or a villain. You can live your life living as a side character. No one pressures you to be a hero or a villain. They pressure you to be successful and rich and you do and end up feeling empty. The only up side to it is that atleast you can cry with money on your side.

Someone snaps his fingers right in front of face making me flinch. I narrow my eyes at Niko.

"No te alejes de mí, bruja. Estoy literalmente haciendo mierda ilegal por ti. (Don't zone out on me, Bitch. I am literally doing illegal shit for you.)

He narrows his eyes at him and Coach Harry is quivering out of fear.

"Lo siento. Estaba pensando cómo torturarlo." (I am sorry. i was thinking on how to torture him.)

He rolls his eyes.

"I am gonna report you for entering my house forcefully." I laugh. Poor Man!

"But how?" Coach Harry's body tenses and contracts back to his chair.

"Your phone is with me. How will you call them? Do you need to give a call to a certain somebody?"

I look around. His house is not so polished. There are some things which are scattered.

A certain photo frame captures my eyes and I smirk. I take the frame in my hand and raise a eyebrow at Harry.

"What a beautiful young lady is! She certainly takes after her mother. Thank God! She didn't get your looks."

He clenches his jaw and tries to charge at me but Niko holds him off.

I tug at my black gloves.

I hiss.

"Stay away from my daughter."

I tilt my head at the side as a mock amusement. I give him his phone.

"Unfortunately, I don't go lower like your beloved brother but I would prefer if you call your daughter." Niko laughs and Harry's face contorts into panic. That sheer look of panic is giving me immense satisfaction.

I walk towards some photo frames and notice how beautiful his wife was.

"Probably video call. That's my suggestion." I turn around and give him my sweetest smile.

He frantically calls his daughter. And Lo and Behold! He starts screaming at me and yelling at his daughter. His daughter is tied up and my man is holding a gun at her head.

"Don't do this to her. Please, don't do this. Free my daughter. Why are you doing this to us?" I roll my eyes.

"Can you take 'no' as my answer? I am sorry." I pout.