Wake Up Coma Boy

Dolly and Kill-R woke up, strapped to a medical bed. A nurse injects them with something.

Nurse: You know... If you had simply followed my plan, everything would have been fine...

Nurse: But no... You just had to go big. You just had to try and be villains.

Nurse: Well... I hope you had your fun.

The two began to foam at the mouth, quickly dying a painful death. Sharlet, in her nurse disguise, then quickly leaves the area.

Yn wakes up to find Florenza and his mother Jen at his bedside.

Florenza: Ah. What a quick recovery.

Jen immediately hugs her son.

Jen: Are you okay...?

Yn: Of course. They hit softer than a newborn baby.

Jen: I'm talking about how most of your blood exploded out of your body.

Yn: Oh that? Honestly, when it happened I think I ascended to a new plain of existence.

Yn: Trippy.

Yn: Hm? Oh, flower aunt, right? What are you doing here?

Florenza: You're my investment. Of course, I came to check on you. I was just catching up with your mother.

Jen: Yeah... If you didn't almost die, I would smack you for making a deal with her...

Florenza: Oh! Don't be like that! You know I have the best intentions.

Yn:(yawn) How long have I been out cold?

Jen: About a week.

Yn: That's enough time-

As he tries to stand, he gets lightheaded and falls back down onto his bed.

Jen: No. You're in no condition to stand.

Yn: Is that a challenge-

(BOP)

Yn:(holds head) Okay Mother, I shall rest!

Jen:(sigh)... Then I'll leave you to it.

(Opening Theme)

Laying in bed, bored as can be, Yn looked around, making noises, until he noticed a visitor.

Healy:(peeking behind the corner)

Yn:(stare)

Yn:(continues making noises)

Healy: Are you okay...?