Quick Spar

Rica was on the offensive, throwing a barrage of punches at Yn who blocked each attack.

But with a sudden dodge to the left, Yn managed to land a punch on her Liver.

Rica:!?

She then responds with a knee to the side of Yn's head.

Yn: Tch!

Rica: Here! Have another one!

She goes for a high knee kick, but her attack is stopped when Yn stomps on the side of her leg which she is standing on.

Rica:?!?

Yn almost breaks her leg but makes Rica lose her balance. When she was on the ground, she was forced to roll away to avoid Yn stomping upon her face.

(STOMP)

Rica:(mind) These attacks don't abide by his typical tactics... They're more violent... Vicious...

Rica:(mind) He's trying to disable me...

Rica:(mind) Where did he pick up this merciless style of fighting?

(1 Week ago)

Sharlet, far away from the camp, was sunbathing.

Sharlet:(mind) I could get an even tan if I take it all off... I am alone...

Sharlet:(mind) But can I really trust that none of those brats will try to sneak a peek?

(SLAM)

Yn crashed and landed near Sharlet, splashing dirt on her.

Yn: Hiiiiiii, Sharlet!

Sharlet:(mind) This is proof. Always be on guard with these brats!

Sharlet: What the hell do you want?

Yn: I've pretty much mastered the new way to use my Quirk. But I still want to train!

Yn: Teach me how to fight like you!

Sharlet: Didn't I already tell you...? My style is too deadly for a wanna-be hero.

Yn: I could rework it later.

Sharlet: It's not even a style. It's just me trying to kill or cripple anyone dumb enough to fight me.

Yn: I don't care! Teach me! You're an educator, aren't you? The vice principal in fact!

Sharlet: I. Am. Not. The. Vice. Principal!!

Sharlet: I'M AN ASSISTANT!!

Sharlet: I should not even be here! I have no idea why that moron sent me!

Yn: Maybe to teach us martial arts?

Sharlet: You know martial arts!

Yn: Not yours.

Sharlet:....

Sharlet: Fine.

Angrily she gets up and begins stretching.

Sharlet: No Quirk.

Sharlet: And I'll let you know now. My teaching methods involve kicking your ass!

Yn: Alright! Let's see what you've got-

(BAM)

Yn: Ugh!? Right in the liver!!

(Present Day)

Rica: HUGH!? Right in the liver, again!?!

Yn puts Rica in a chokehold and continuously knees her in the kidney area, as she prepares to put him in a trap.