I'm My Own Hero

Surrounded by goones, tired, beaten, and without his Quirk, Yn took up a fighting stance. He was fighting not only for Healy's life. But he was fighting for his life and simply for himself.

One goon rushed towards him, and he allowed him to land a punch.

(WACK)

Yn:...

He turned back with a glare.

Yn:(mutters) Can no one throw a good punch...?!

Knocking his arm aside, Yn unloaded a flurry on ounches that left the man unconscious on the ground, thus beginning the fight.

(Yn Vs the odds)

A man with spots on his body lifted his leg to kick Dan, but the young man caught it and quickly broke the leg. Shoving him in the way of his friends, Yn turned around a heel kicked a spikey goone across the face.

Crashing to the ground, they were out of the game.

(Wack)

Getting punched in the back of the head, Yn stummbled forward. Two thugs then grabbed him by the arms as a third one prepared to ram his gut.

With the two guys holding him up, Yn used his toes to attack the ramming goom in the throat, causing him to stumble and knock him and the two others to the ground.

Wasting no time he got up, only to need to immediately raise his arm to block a goon with a crowbar.

Yn:(grits teeth)

Refusing to show pain, Yn stayed silent, and dodged the goons swings.

When the goon prepared for a mightier one, Yn heard running from behind, he ducked at the right moment to allow mister crowbar to knock his own ally out.

Shocked at what he did, Yn was able to quickly punch mister crowbar in the nuts, and take his crowbar, using it to knock him out.

Noticing goons approching Healy, Yn threw the crowbar, knocking away the closes goon.

This gave him enough time to run up and V kick over Healy's head, and knock two more thugs away.

One of the thugs he landed a punch straight into the liver.

Yn: "Curving Bullet punch"!!

He was then forced to weave away from the other Thugs attacks.

Yn: "Rising West"!!!

With a rising palm strike to the chin, Yn knocked out yet another thug, only to feel a cut across his back.

Yn:!?

Turning around, a blade grazed him once more, as there was now a goon with a blade he had to face.

Backing away, Yn approched the Crowbar, and once he stood over it, he used his foot to kick it up to his hands, so he could block the knife, and knock out the thug.

Yn: "Crow's Bar shot"!!

(WACK)

Yn then quickly took the knife and began to try and free Healy, until Kill-R and Dolly approched.

Yn:?

Dropping the knife in Healy's hand, Yn tossed aside the Crowbar before ripping off his bloodied and cut shirt.