A years end

3rd Person POV:

Saved by Eri, Yn was immediately chewed out by every single authority figure in his proximity for basically using a suicide technique.

His mother especially who threatened to home-school him for the rest of his existence if he were to do something like that again.

Jen: WAS IT REALLY THAT NECESSARY TO SET YOURSELF ON FIRE!?!

She had Yn on the ground, her legs choking him out while she twisted his arm as a way to use negative reinforcement to make sure he didn't do it again.

Yn:(Choking) Who knew... My clothes were so flammable?! Ack!

Jen: Grrr...

Yn:(Choking) I-Isn't enough that I saved people...?!

Jen: I CAN BE FURIOUS AND PROUD AT THE SAME TIME!

Yn: ACCCCCKKK-KK-K-K...!

Nori was found a mile away. She had apparently saved herself from falling and was limping back to the arena.

Healy, upon Yn, vaporizing the blood in Toga's stomach, was immediately cured of whatever side effect of the paralysis quirk.

She tried to thank him but he was too busy getting choked out.

Healy: Uhm...

Yn: HELP-ACJKK!!

Jen: Hm?

Healy: Uhm... Hello. I'm Healy, Yn's classmate.

Jen: Hey. Do you mind? I still have some more disciplined to do.

Healy: O-Oh of course... Please don't be too harsh.

Yn:(choking) Wha-? What do think this is!? A fetish! It's hell-

Jen: Quiet!

Toga was rushed to the hospital. Yn's erupting fury left her in critical condition, with several burns inside and out of her body, broken bones, and some internal beating despite Yn trying to knock her out.

Yagami felt used, useless, and humiliated, found himself on a bench inside the complex to wallow in until he could leave.

Yagami:...

Yn: Freedom! Whoa!

Tripping right in front of Yagami, Yn, having escaped his motherly choke hold, dusted himself off and took a look at his opponent.

Yn: What's got you down in the dumps?

Yagami:... What do you think?

Yn: You were smooching a villain? So what? In the U.S of A's lots of heroes and villains have these kinds of affairs.

Yagami: She used me...

Yn: And?

Yagami: And I loved her!

Yn: Seriously?

Yagami: Tch, fuck off!

Yn: Whoa, whoa, calm down. I'm Sorry.

He takes a seat beside him.

Yn: Listen... You're gonna want to see a therapist either way. But if you want some advice...

Yagami: Not really...

Yn: Laugh it off.

Yagami: Oh, I think other people are going to do that... To me...

Yn: Just tell those jackasses that at least you've banged a woman unlike them.

Yagami:...

Yn: They might make remarks now, but they won't stick if you just ignore them.