True Power

The top A and B students, plus Zeke, stood and watched S.A.L.E.M shatter the crystal prison, Crystal placed the synthetic in.

Darcy glared at S.A.L.E.M, exploding her liquid metal body, but her core stayed perfectly intact.

Reforming her body, S.A.L.E.M reflected Sunny's light ray.

Crystal then lifted Trent with a pillar of crystals, as Kyle the fire moth flew ahead. Kyle spat out burning silk from his mouth, which he used to wrap S.A.L.E.M up.

Trent then followed it up, by touching the pillar he was on before backflipping off of it. And caused a wave of explosions that shattered the crystal pillar, launching debris of crystal at S.A.L.E.M which exploded upon impact, igniting the silk at the same time.

From the smoke, the young heroes saw her core get carried away by a metallic cloud.

Crystal: What the hell is this thing?! How are we supposed to hurt it?

Darcy: The sphere. Aim for it and it alone.

Fred and Sunny launched themselves towards S.A.L.E.M to do just that, however, both found difficulties landing a punch on it.

Sunny especially, as his body would curve around it whilst as light. Fred simply felt a force, which was like trying to put two magnets of the same polarity together.

(Elsewhere...)

The Lisa clones and Healy rushed Yn to the camp, where the doctor could hopefully heal him.

Yn:(woozy) Food... Need...food...

Healy could see how his healing was failing.

Healy: We've gotta hurry.

(Rustling)

Healy: Huh?

Ethan arrived in front of Healy.

Ethan: What's going on?

Healy: I don't know all the details... But there's a villain on the island.

Healy: Yn's been hurt with some kind of bioweapon... The others are holding her off.

Healy: But I don't know for how long. We need to get him to the Doctor and call for help.

Ethan: Give him here. I can make it there faster than you.

Healy: I don't know... I'm afraid my quirk is the only thing stopping the infection from killing him.

Ethan: Don't worry. I'm fast enough.

A lisa clone shapeshifts into a backpack which binds Yn to his back.

Ethan: I'll get him there in a jiffy.

In a flash, he's gone. Healy looks around at the remaining Lisa clones.

Healy: Spread out and find the others of class A and B! Maybe together, we can stop that witch!

Lisa 2/3:(nods)

With a plan to make herself, useful, Healy and the clones spread out in search of all the other students.

(Back with the fight)

Sunny decided to go all out and began to fire a ray of light, to try and melt S.A.L.E.M and her core. This seemingly had some kind of effect, as she could not revert out of her gas state, but the core seemed fine.

Sunny: Melt away...!

The others stood and watched, as it was currently too dangerous for them to help.

Darcy: Is it just me, or am I seeing a body form...

Lisa: Nope.

Despite the metal vaporizing heat, S.A.L.E.M reformed into a solid state.