Meet Class 1A

3rd person POV:

Having fully moved into the N.H.A Dorms which resided in the West area of the complex, Yn spoke on a video call with his mother.

Jen:(on-call) Are you wearing the watch?

Yn:(shows watch) Yes...

Jen:(on-call) Good. I've used the app to set alarms for your school schedule and medications.

Yn: I still don't like watches...

Jen:(on-call) And I didn't like how you would always bite me when I breastfed you.

Jen:(on-call) But if I can get used to it, so can you.

Yn:... Gross.

Jen:(on-call) Don't be a baby. Now take your pills and get going.

Jen:(on-call) And remember to focus on what your teacher says. Ignore everyone else until the end of class.

Yn: Yeah. Okay.

Ending the call, Yn gets dressed. As per the message from his teacher to him said, he wore something comfortable he'd be okay moving in before heading off.

Thanks to his mother, Yn was the first to arrive in class. He took a seat next to the window, in front of the class.

There, he waited until everyone else arrived.

(Opening theme)

(N.H.A East section: Basic classroom building)

A East section: Basic classroom building)

Yn:... Zzz...

(Shunk)

Yn: I'm living!

???:!?

Yn:... Hm?

Awakening from his slumber, Yn sees the second student to arrive.