Trinity of Entanglement Nine

Start from the beginning

‘We have all the time in the world to get close to her. I will not be a prick. She has a boyfriend. Must I remind you of the fact that we also have someone waiting for us back home?’

‘But she is not our mate. Annalise and her wolf Larissa are.’

‘You’ve spoken with her wolf?’

‘Not much. Just enough to get her name. Your stupidity distracted me.’

‘I’ll turn eighteen in a few months and we’ll know for sure then. Until then, chill out Nox.’

He stands and whimpers with his tail between his legs as he hides himself away.

Her boyfriend walks up, embraces her and it takes all my strength not to walk up and punch his lights out. Dante beckons me to join in with the introductions. Then mind links me, chastising me and telling me to chill out.

ANNALISE

The introductions between Xillon and Finley are awkward. Mainly for me because Xillon has no clue what’s going on. Larissa has told me she feels a connection to Finley’s wolf, Nox. Not that I don’t feel a connection to him, but I would do nothing to hurt Xillon.

“You all seem to be on your way for a hunt, but we’ve caught game on our way in. Would you all mind helping us bring it back to the pack house?” Dante asks, and grasps Zariah’s hand as he and his crew walk back into the forest. If they weren’t so young, one would think they were mates, because of how they are acting after just meeting moments before.

After hauling all the game to the skinning room to be skinned, we escorted them to the guest housing. They went their separate ways, and we collected Calissa so she could go out for a run with us. Dante and his guys had gotten a wide range of animals, so we didn’t feel as though a hunt was no longer needed. We all went behind trees, depositing our clothes and shifting into our wolves.

Calissa has dark blonde hair, so it didn’t surprise me when she walked out in her wolf form that was light brown with beige undertones throughout its fur. I’m realizing as ancient shifters we are more massive than your average wolf shifter. The crescent moon between her eyes is like mine, shining a light blue, the color of her eyes. Her wolf is stunning.

‘Larissa!’ she says, as she bounds up to Calissa’s wolf and nudges her.

‘Starla!’

All our wolves introduce themselves and Starla and Trex seem to bond as we haul ass into the forest. I can’t help but wonder what Finley’s wolf may look like. Most likely a lot like Starla, since they look a lot alike, yet Finley’s eyes are an ocean green color with blue and flex of gold towards the pupil.

Pushing those thoughts from my mind, Larrisa nips at Xaviers hind leg then bolts away and he chases after us with a playful growl. Thinking I had lost him we saunter behind some brush and an enormous tree to hide. But my thoughts were short-lived when a force rams into me from the left side and we go tumbling down a hill, only to land in the lake.

We shag our fur, then roll around in the water, nuzzling each other’s necks and growling playfully as we loved on each other.

‘The others ran off in that direction. We are alone. Wanna go further in and do some skinny dipping?’

‘Uh… Sure. Why not?’

We tread further into the lake, shift back into our human skin, and Xillon pulls me over to him, crashing his lips to mine.

“I’ve been wanting to kiss you all damn day,” he murmurs as he wraps my legs around his waist and walks up a way so he could touch the bottom. “Being like this makes it hard not to ravish you.”

His growing length between us that twitches lets me know just how much he wants me. My throbbing core makes it known that I want him just as much. At this rate, we wouldn’t be virgins for much longer.

“Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.”

We have done little beyond cuddling, having dry sex as we kissed each other to the point we’ve both come and panted for breath. At this moment, though, I need more. Even if we don’t have sex, I need fingers or something inside me, or I’ll go insane. My pussy’s clenching at nothing and I can feel the slickness of my arousal coating his growing erection.

As in knowing the thoughts going through my head, one of his hands that was holding my ass firmly reaches around and smooths over my folds.

“Mmmm… sweetness… you’re so wet for me.”

“Xillon! Please!” I whimpered as I scooted myself along his fingers. “I need more!”

He crashes his lips to mine as he dips two fingers inside, quirks them up to hit the sensitive nerves within me and brushes the heel of his hand along my aching pulsing clit. “Mmmm…” we moan into the kiss as he quickly brings me to ecstasy.

He removes his fingers, grips my butt cheeks and pulls me flush against him as he bucks his erection between us. “This feels so damn good, babe. You’re so slick with arousal and tightly wrapped around me, I can easily imagine what it would be like to be inside you. I’m so close, babe. You are too. I can feel your inner muscles contracting. Cum with me,” he commands and bucks himself between us faster.

Clawing at his back, most likely breaking the skin, I meet each thrust with my own, until we both shatter, swallowing each other’s cries as we dive into a scorching kiss. He shakes his head, breaking the kiss, and groans.

“He… he wants what’s mine. Please, say you’ll stay with me. Don’t leave me.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Finley. Don’t think I didn’t see the way he was looking at you, and the looks you were giving him. He composed himself well, as did I during the introductions. But Xavier wanted to rip his head off.”

“You have nothing to worry about, Xillon. I care about you, way too much to do anything that could hurt you like that. I would never leave you. Only thing that would ever change that is meeting my mate. Even then, I don’t think I could leave you.”

“This is all so new for both of us, Annalise. We’re too young to know how we will feel and what we will do when our mates materialize. We’re taking things too fast. I just don’t want to lose you.”

Gripping his face between my hands, I shake my head and furrow my brows. “You won’t lose me, Xillon. I’m yours and will always be yours. I’ll reject my mate if need be and choose you. My uncle has two mates. His actual mate and a chosen mate. He told me no matter what, whether chosen or actual, it wouldn’t matter. I could have both, he said, given you didn’t find your mate and go to her, that is.”

“There’s no way in hell I would share you with anyone, Annalise! We need to shift and head back. I need some time alone.”

He walks up the bank a way until he knows I’d be able to touch the bottom, sets me down and once he’s reached the shoreline, shifts and races off.