T H I R T Y S I X

Começar do início

The helper, seeing you in that state, rushed inside and took your hands in her, wiping the blood with her clothes.

"Mam please don't cry. Leave it, leave it. I'll clean this."

You found her safe and rested your head on her arms and she wrapped her hand around you while cleaning the pieces with other. She caressed you while you couldn't stop but break apart like that. It was embarrassing? You didn't thought about that. You just cried till you can't breath.

"Here mam, sit.", she made you sit back on the bed and fed you a glass of water. You were still sniffing and your eyes became red. The wound was painful but not more than what your heart was feeling.

She took a bandage from the bed side drawer and carefully wrapped it around your palm. Looking at you she couldn't resist but tear up.

"I'm sorry.", you spoke out of habit.

"Why are you sorry mam? That's enough."

"Whe-Where is he?"

"Sir is not at home right now. Do you need something? You should eat something now."

"No, I don't want to, please."

"No mam. Look at yourself. Wait here, I'm getting your food here."

"But-"

"No buts."

She came back with a serving of pasta and fed you with her own hands. After finishing it, as she was about to leave, you asked, "What's your name?"

"Hana."

"Hana,", you looked down at your palm, "do I deserve this? This so called love?", you laughed. Laughed at yourself, how helpless you became.

"You don't. And since you don't, you should not endure it."

Her words made you realise that you can't just stop. Sure you can fall but wasn't that already known? And what least could you expect from a person like Jimin.

"You deserve to get hurt. You have to pay for every tear of mine."

Hoseok-

He heard his doorbell ringing continously as he rushed to the door to answer it. Hoseok opened the door to see Juhee with three unfamiliar but good looking and serious faces.

"Mr. Jung! I hope you rested well, even though it was just an hour."

"I can't rest, Juhee. Anyway who are.."

"Oh yeah", she stepped inside while one of them closed the door. She stepped forward in the room, "they are my most trusted men. And they'll help you out."

"Oh.", he looked at them one by one as they shook his hands while Juhee introduced them afterwards.

"This is Mr. Kim Taehyung, Mr. Jeon Jungkook and Mr. Kim Seokjin."

The three of them radiated such a positive and safe vibe. They had a bright ans youthful face and looked masculine and strong.

"Mr. Jung, you cannot find a more better trio than them for situation like this."

"Oh I can absolutely feel it."

"You can trust us blindly sir, to be very honest.", Taehyung spoke with a boxy smile. He sure seemed trustable.

"We'll be with you 24/7 for your safety.", Jungkook, the youngest looking one spoke.

"Oh you seems to be very young."

"He's the kid of our group sir.", Seokjin laughed at him as everyone giggled. He added, "I worked with Jimin's father before sir."

"What? But-"

"Jimin hates his father to death. His father is actually a very reputated man here in Italy but as a husband and a father, he's the cruelest.", Juhee informed.

"Apparently Mr. Park always talk about how he misses his youngest son so much.", Seokjin mentioned.

"He has a brother too right?"

"Yeah, step brother.", Tae answered.

"Who?", Hoseok raised his eyebrows.

"Me."

And all the eyes stared at just one person.

Author-

I thought it'll be fun to include everyone. Plus BTS=7!! *army math*

I hope you're having a good day. Rest well, eat well and be happy. Always here for you.

Take care, love you💕

PS: Since I am at home rn (I live alone) next parts maybe dropped soon, not a promise but will try my best. Byeeeee