T H I R T Y S I X

Start from the beginning

He doesn't care about what you think. He will do what he wants and name it love.

"H-How's she now? Her fever? Any pain? Anythin-"

"Don't worry Mr.Park she's alright. But make sure she's taking her medicine and diet. And make her feel good and loved."

"Don't worry. It's Y/n before anything for me.", his lips slipped a smile as he greeted the doctor off.
Now it's just you and him in the cold, dark room.

He sat down near you.

"Leave now. I'm fine and thank you for spending on my healthcare.", you mocked.

"Are you still angry? But you need to understand-"

"That whatever you're doing is for me? No Jimin it's not.", you shouted at him.

He wanted to say something but stopped and picked up a glass of water.

"The doctor said you need to take a good diet. Here, take your medicine."

You pushed the glass and it shattered into pieces on the floor. Hearing the loud noise the helper rushed inside.
As she was about to pick them up he stopped her.

"I'll do it."

"But sir?-"

"Yeah, go.", he bent down to pick up the broken pieces.

He started picking up the sharp pieces of glass with his bare hands. You knew what was he trying to do, exactly. As he 'carefully' picked up each piece, you kept guessing which one will he use to hurt himself.

Nothing happened. He did nothing.

But when you think it's nothing, he turns things apart. He started to walk towards you, carrying the pieces in his hands. You beware the situation and your sat upstraight.

"Jimin throw it away. What are you-"

"SSH!", he placed his finger on your lips and glared in your eyes.

"You thought what? Don't worry I won't fucking hurt myself."

You took a moment to breath.

"Instead, I'll let you do the honours."

"What?"

He forcefully grabbed your hands, the one wrapped with bandages, and handed you one of the piece. He pushed your hands over his wrist as you struggled to back off.

"Jimin no! Please!"

"You hate me right? Then here Y/n, end it, end it all!", he forced, clenching his jaw.

At this moment you can see and feel the glass hurting you. Blood started dripping on the glass, the bed and over his wrist. He didn't cared.

"Jimin it's hurting me too!", you groaned in pain as the sharp edge pierced your skin deeper and deeper.

"So? It hurts me too! I want you to feel it. Are you happy now?", the glass almost touched his wrist but you managed to push him on the other side of the bed in front of you. The pieces scattered on the floor again and broke into much smaller one.

You looked at your palm, smothered in blood with a deep cut which was paining like hell. He was hurt too but it was just a scratch.

He got up and pointed his finger at you. With beaming rage in his eyes, with hints of tears he growled, "You must remember where you belong and to whom."

And he stepped out.

As soon as his footsteps disappeared, you bursted into tears. You got out of the bed and bent down to pick up the pieces again. You were crying like never before.