Chapter 16

[Name: Sasha Winchester (LV.2)]

[Occupation: Unemployed]

[Attribute: Rattle Master (Strength +3)]

I stared at the status window in front of me, listening to the sound of the rain falling on the roof.

Maya had filled me in on news from inside and outside the manor today, and I was told that Rowen had delivered an agenda to Verus about the curse of Kaisa.

The Taylors had presented a corpse, claiming it to be the caster of the curse, but unsurprisingly, none of the houses were willing to accept it.

It was said that strong measures had been taken against the Taylors, and a shadow loomed over the political affairs of Janut.

The question is…… why me?

Who could have attacked my carriage and tried to kill me, and for what purpose?

I’m just a helpless baby.

‘After all, Sasha Winchester is only an extra.’

I let out a small sigh.

Soon after, [View People] appeared.

[1. Recardo Winchester

Title: Ruler of Black Flame

Causality: 1.5%]

And then down below.

[2. Jin Winchester

Title: None

Causality: 1.9%]

[3. Othello Winchester

Title: None

Causality: 2%]

[4. Chenoa Tailor

Title: Ruler of Pure Light

Causality: N/A]

[5. #@$% , #$%%, $#$%^^$$#@

The following information cannot be displayed]

The other day, I plucked up the courage to look at the [View People]  and was quite surprised.

I discovered that Chenoa had been added, and that the causality rating can be marked as not applicable.

From the shock of collapsing, my profile screen was filled with strange special characters in the 5th column.

The profile picture was nothing more than a shadowy silhouette, just like now.

Was it an error, like the messages I got when I first manifested the skill, or was it Evan Taylor?

“Ha…….”

Maya let out a small sigh as she grabbed my favorite chai berry yogurt for a snack.

” Miss, do you know what just happened?!”

” Hmm?”

“A letter of protest came in from Duke Taylor.”

She shook her head with a pouty face.

I opened my mouth wide and took a spoonful of sweet yogurt.

“Their western tower has been burnt to the ground by the work of men sent from Winchester, it says.”

At that moment, I remembered the events in <Taylor’s Home> that I had read about.

“It sounds like they’re desperately trying to get out of the mess they’re in, but who’s going to believe them when they’ve resurrected such a terrible spell as the Curse of Kaisa, and there’s no telling what they’ll do.”