Chapter 11

The Winchester estate was half a day’s drive from the Merco Boys’ Hunting Competition grounds.

To explain the geography of Janus for a moment, Rosento, the center of the empire and the Rogentia River running through it, could be said to be the capital.

Rosento is the gathering place of the four families and the most prosperous city.

The decision-making organization called “Berus”, where the heads of the four families gather every month, was also located in Rosento.

And the shape and relationship between Rosento and our territory can be considered like Seoul and Gyeonggi Province.

( T/N : this means their territory is like a province surrounding the capital city.)

The four lands surrounding the capital are ruled by Akada of Earth, Halo of Water, Winchester of Darkness, and Taylor of Light.

The Taylors’ land is to the southwest, the Winchesters’ land is to the northeast, the land belonging to Halo of Water is to the southeast, and the land of the Akadas is to the northwest.

Anyway, the place where the hunting competition was held today was the Merco estate under the influence of Halo, and we set off early in the morning in a wagon.

“Paap!”

“His Highness the Duke seems to be busy today. It’s a pity.”

I was just shouting at the bird flying outside the window, but Maya understood it wrong and explained for my convenience.

“Maybe it’s because he believes in the young masters. Even if he is the successor of the Taylor family, he will not be an opponent to our young masters.”

Maya’s words suddenly reminded me of the main character I had forgotten.

Come to think of it, it seems that Evan’s name came up in that dog dream as well.

‘You were supposed to listen to me for sparing Evan’s life.’

What kind of relationship did I have with him in my dream to say that?

In any case, Evan is a person I shouldn’t get close to.

The Winchester estate will be destroyed in the future, making me even more miserable…by the protagonist of this story.

“The young masters should have arrived by now, right?”

I heard Maya’s voice.

The carriage we were riding in was running smoothly along a well-paved road.

The contestants, Jin and Othello, started early in the morning, so they already must have arrived.

We were on our way there to cheer for them and take a walk.

“Whoa.”

“Yes, Miss. You must be hungry now. I’ve prepared some warm soup, so come on….”

It was when Maya lowered her head to pick up something.