Chapter 4

Now...wait, wait.... What is this?

I shook my arms and legs violently with astonished eyes, but the words just passed through my hand, as if the screen was floating in the air.

So this....isn't this the system window I saw last time?

"You must like the mobile today, Lady."

From Maya's reaction, it seemed that this window was probably only visible to me.

Maya started babbling again.

"What have I done to such a lovely lady? What was I thinking, leaving you here alone? Oh, Maya."

After a while, the message faded and disappeared, revealing translucent blue squares on the left side of my field of view.

The top row had the word Menu, and below it was Profile, Quest, Inventory, People View, Skill, Combination and Shop arranged side by side.

Among them "Profile" and "Inventory" were activated. All others had lock marks.

Is this world really a game.....No, it's too realistic to be called a game.

There's no game that makes you really hungry, but I drank milk.

As soon as I focused my eyes on the "profile", another window popped up.

It seemed like it connected to my spirit.

I thought that this screen, which is like a game system, might be the "reincarnation privilege" that I first saw.

To make my life more comfortable.

'It's cuter than what I see in the mirror!!'

In the profile window was my face in a round frame, my head was slightly covered with quite grown silver hair, and my round green eyes were sparkling.

Although it was a baby whose gender could not be distinguished yet, she was pretty and cute enough to be a baby model.

[Name: Sasha Winchester (Lv. 1)]

[Occupation: Jobless]

[Characteristic: a lazy person who likes to sit around]

[Ability 1 ( The overall ability level hasn't been lifted.)

'.....'

The description below that cute profile window made me angry.

Do you use the word jobless for a 100 day old baby?

Besides, I'm a lazy person who likes to sit around? That's too much.

Anyway, it seems that most functions are still locked because my level is low.

At first, I thought of "Legendary fate" and I was expecting something more intense, but I was a little less interested than I thought in the shabby profile.

Next, I selected Inventory from the menu.

I was going to check since it said I received something. There were three items in my humble inventory of only eight spaces.