Chapter 9

When the status window popped up, I immediately checked the new function, ‘View People’.

On the screen, I could see about five lists, and as I scrolled down, there seemed to be more.

But apart from the top three, the other lists were grayed out and appeared to be inactive.

The top three in the list had faces I knew.

When I saw Recardo Winchester, who seemed to have come out of a cartoon, a detailed person view appeared like a pop-up.

[1. Recardo Winchester

Title: Ruler of Black Flame

Causality 0.5%]

Oh…… the ruler of Black Flame?

But what does causality mean?

I soon scrolled down below it.

[2. Jin Winchester

Title: None

Causality: 1.5%]

[3. Othello Winchester

Title: None

Causality: 1%]

Sky blue hair and pink hair villain oppas.

( E/N : Oppa = can be used for literal big brothers/elder brothers (as is the case here) or culturally as a flirty/affectionate way to call an older male friend)

Unlike the nasty real thing, the embedded photos felt like looking at pretty child models.

Also, I couldn’t figure out the meaning of ‘causality’.

But what about the story of early achievement?

It was also true that the thought of an unexpected message made me anxious.

[‘Hurry up and kill me,’ Sasha begged Evan painfully. In her empty eyes, there were afterimages of the hellish days she had been through.]

It was a phrase that showed how excruciating her pain was when she was suffering from an incurable disease.

[But Evan ignored her and passed by, and she collapsed in despair again and sobbed.]

I never want to go through that kind of pain, and I will never leave the world so miserably.

I hate endings like that! I don’t like the original!

“Miss!”

I was staring at the character viewing window when I heard Maya’s voice, and was startled.

“Miss, you are standing again. You have to sleep now.”

The amazing thing about a baby’s body is that when it learns something, it instinctively does it day and night.

Having learned to stand up, I was standing up whenever I had a chance.

“Ouwah.”