Chapter 8

[Acquired Characteristic! Rattle master!]

[We praise you for your indomitable will to become a rattle master through persistent efforts.]

[Pave your path without wavering in the future to acquire various attributes.]

[※ You can check the application of the attribute in your profile.]

It must be my misunderstanding that it seems to be mocking me somehow, right?

Anyway, shaking the rattle hard must have worked, so I became a rattle master.

I checked the profile.

[Name: Sasha Winchester (LV.1)]

[Occupation: Unemployed]

[Attribute: Rattle Master (Strength +3)]

Strength plus 3? I looked at the profile window with grim eyes and listened to the rattle again.

Oddly enough, it seemed a little lighter, but there was no big difference.

And at that moment, something went through my head.

No way.......

I mustered up my courage and reached for the bed guard.

Then, grabbing it, I tried to lift myself up vigorously.

Ugh......Ugh......

The moment I finally stood up after overcoming several moments when my legs almost gave up, I was overwhelmed with extraordinary emotions.

Baby Sasha! I finally got hold of it and stood up!

Oh! Yeah, this is how it feels to be standing.

And Maya, who was organizing my toys, looked back at me and widened her eyes.

Yeah, Maya, this is who I am originally. Look how cool I am.

I held myself dignifiedly and showed a standing posture and stood firm until Maya approached me.

"Oh my God, Miss! My Miss......."

Maya's eyes were shaking.

I smirked with pride.

"Wait, this is not the time to be just staring at the Miss! What luck!" Then Maya opened the door straight away and started screaming excitedly, "Everyone! Miss Sasha is standing! Miss Sasha grabbed onto the bed guard and stood up!"

At Maya's words, maids rushed in front of my door.

"Oh my gosh. To hear that the young miss is already standing."

"The look on your face! It's so cute. Oh, gosh."

They were all amazed to see me standing upright.

Huhu, I'm a little bit cool. This was all the result of intense rattle training.

"Who is standing?"