Chapter 10

“Miss, why do you have such a bad appetite today?” Maya muttered worriedly after I ate two spoonfuls of puree and then shut my mouth tightly.

As soon as I remembered the dream from earlier, I felt sick to my stomach. As a result, I was unable to eat anything.

Damn it, damn it, damn it!

One of the biggest shocks I had in this life so far was in response to the fact that there are actual bad endings.

And when the causality rating goes up incorrectly and reaches 100%… … A future like the dream I had earlier…

“I should call the doctor. Your lips are also blue.”

Crazy, overprotective.

I knew from the novel that the men of the Winchester family were half insane.

They’re the world’s worst villain family, so there can’t be a way for them to think normally.

You just have to look at the complete collection of children’s books, which is a must-read for our family.

But even so, the confinement ending is too much.

Besides, if it’s a scene edited for all ages, it might be more brutal in reality….

Imagining it, I shuddered.

“My God, I think you have chills too.”

Maya made a fuss about me, and after a while the doctor came to see me.

In his examination, the doctor determined I was probably scared of something, so he prescribed lavender scent as a means of calming the body and mind of the child.

After the doctor left, I checked the ‘View People’ feature again.

I probably had the privilege of watching Jin’s bad ending because his causality rating was higher than Dad’s and Othello’s.

If so, how about the special endings for Dad or Othello?

Honestly, they were not likely to be less, but at least as bad as Jin’s.

Judging by the line that referred to the world being covered with darkness, it seems that a more serious situation could come than the original novel’s story that I knew.

‘First of all, let’s reduce the situation where the causality rating will increase by avoiding encounters with my father or older brothers. I need to find the elixir anyway, but…. I need to run away as quickly as possible.’

I gradually relaxed my anxious mind with the fragrances prescribed by the doctor.

But it wasn’t long before I heard someone opening my door.

Maya is outside talking to the doctor, so who is it?

However, I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

I heard the sound of footsteps approaching me, and I felt that some gaze was staring at me for a long time.

I didn’t open my eyes, waiting for that someone to turn around.