Parang masisiraan ako sa kakaisip kung ano na naman ang naghihintay na kapalaran ko.

Ah...

I should stop thinking this way.

Damn it!

--

After I took a bath and spent time making myself presentable, one of Death's servants invited us for a meal. Of course it's Death's treat. He is really hospitable and I would've like him more if it's not with his funny antics.

Still, pinaunlakan pa rin namin ang imbestasyon niya.

I am not that dumb to refuse the meal he is offering when I haven't tasted real food in so long.

Geez, I missed food!

"Do we really need to stay here when we are in a hurry? Can we just go back to the Crimson World?" Prinsipe Ul asked, as we sat on the chair in the dinning area next to each other.

Naniningkit ang mga mata nito habang pinapasadahan nito ng daliri ang aking palad. He's making patterns on it with bored expression. He told me that he doesn't like Death and this place.

"Yes. I owe Death for finding you sooner. I have to repay him." Mahina kong sagot dito.

A moment passed and the Angel of Death entered the dining room.

Malaki ang mesa, 12-seater at ang mga bangko ay mataas sa pangkaraniwan. The table is covered with fancy crimson cloth that has gold intricate designs and on the top of it are huge plates of foods. Death is treating us with a feast.

"Enjoy the food." Death said and we started getting served. Ito talaga ang ipinunta ko dito. The food that Death served to his guest are top of the line ingredients. I ate and ate until I am full.

In between meals, Death opens a conversation from time to time. He asked about our experiences and challenges encountered while trying to survive in hell. He asked about me learning fighting skills. He asked about my metal vessel. And a few times, he teased me with the prince sitting next to me.

When the supper is over, Death gave me a look that I immediately understand.

"Ul, can you go first?" Sabi ko sa katabi.

Prinsipe Ul nodded to me and leave despite being hesistant on leaving me. I explained the situation to him multiple times beforehand. I'm not sure why he looks worried and hesistant.

"Seems like you became closer to each other, huh?" Death teased again as soon as I sat on my chair. Nakangisi ang loko at mukhang nag-e-enjoy sa pang-a-asar sa akin.

I can't helped but to roll my eyes at him. Hindi na talaga mawawala ang pagkapilyo nito.

"Let's cut to the chase and tell me what I came here for. We both know that this is a crucial time for me as the she-he'll keeper."

"I apologize... I just want you to losen up a bit." Uminom ito sa baso at pagkuwa'y tinitigan ako ng deretcho sa mata. "Looking at the Crown prince not being able to get off his eyes from you, I'm sure that it will be easy for you to do my request..."

"Anong ibig mong sabihin?" Seryoso kong tanong dito.

"Well... I just want the two of you to be closer to each other. That's the reason why you two are both here in hell. To claim each other as mates.  And it seems like I am almost successful with my mission---"