The Assassin, The Mentor and The Octavinelle Vice House Warden - part 2

ابدأ من البداية

"What did you add to make it more delightful?" Tokaku inquired curiously.

"I added a few drops of stevia to my black tea," Jade answered, elaborating on his process.

"I don't recall us having stevia on the bar shelf. Did you somehow purchase it from Sam Mysterious Shop?" Tokaku questioned.

"No, your mentor gave me a vial of stevia after our conversation," Jade clarified.

Tokaku's expression turned neutral as she stopped drinking her black tea upon hearing that the stevia drops were given by Kaiba. "What? From Kaiba?" Her tone conveyed surprise, even if her face didn't reflect it.

Jade nodded in affirmation. "Yes."

"Jade, can I check the vial?" Tokaku requested.

Jade agreed to let her inspect the vial containing the stevia drops. He led her to the bar shelf where he stored the vial and handed it to her. Tokaku uncorked it and sniffed the tip. Confirming her suspicion, she realized that the stevia was mixed with hallucinogenic substances.

"These stevia drops are mixed with hallucinogenic drugs," Tokaku declared, providing additional information.

"Really?!" Jade reacted in shock. "Oh my, I added a few drops of that into my black tea, and you drank half a cup," he regretted.

"Did you taste your black tea?" Tokaku inquired, adopting an informative tone.

Jade nodded. "Yes, I did."

"Don't worry. Luckily, I always keep some remedies for antidotes in case of getting drugged. Let me fetch some from my room," Tokaku reassured, offering to retrieve an antidote to counter the effects of the drug in their bodies.

"May I help?" Jade offered, ready to lend a hand.

"You empty your black tea into the kitchen sink while I prepare the antidote," Tokaku instructed, clearly explaining the tasks at hand.

Jade nodded in understanding. He swiftly took the teapot filled with his black tea laced with hallucinogens and hurried to the kitchen, where he poured the tea down the sink. Meanwhile, Tokaku swiftly went to her room, pulled open a drawer, and grabbed a liquid drug antidote that she kept for emergencies. The assassin girl returned to the kitchen, where Jade was waiting. The antidote was in a liquid form, so Tokaku requested that Jade bring two mugs of water. After Jade handed her the mugs, Tokaku poured the antidote liquid into the water. With a spoon, she stirred the mixture before they both drank from the mugs. Jade recoiled slightly due to the bitter taste of the antidote water, expressing his dislike.

"Just drink. The antidote in the water will stop the effects of the drug and detoxify our bodies," Tokaku explained with reassurance, providing additional context for the antidote's purpose. She then advised Jade to be cautious and not accept any gifts or items from Kaiba again. Jade nodded, fully understanding his lesson learned from this experience, and resolved to never trust anything that originated from Kaiba.

"What is the composition of this antidote, Tokaku?" Jade inquired, his curiosity piqued.

"The antidote contains sea hare's blood," Tokaku replied, causing Jade to be taken aback, leading him to choke on his water. Observing her distressed vice house warden, Tokaku swiftly reached for a clean napkin and handed it to him, allowing him to wipe his mouth and stifle his cough.

"Why sea hare's blood?" Jade asked, still coughing as a result of the water going down the wrong pipe.

"Sea hare's blood is remarkably effective in detoxifying drugs and poisons within the human body. Even the most potent substances can be neutralized by simply mixing sea hare's blood with water. It is highly recommended for individuals struggling with drug addiction to consume a mixture of sea hare's blood and water, as it can help alleviate their addiction," Tokaku explained.