The Only Thing You Want to Do Is... Mwah!

Beginne am Anfang

"Honey, I have dealt with abusive exes before. So, I know when someone is being punished. I take the quiet and broken souls here to my Karaoke Club and Motel. It's a safe place for the broken. Most of them come from Valentino, So I know who you are, Angel Dust." the Hellfox stated as she wrapped up the bruises on Angel's arms.

"You sure you aren't supposed to be in Heaven?" Angel asked with a smirk.

The Hellfox scoffed, "I wish. I got sent down here because of my ex-manager. He got me hooked on drugs and signed me up to do cheap concerts while he got all my money. After finding out, I took the shotgun off the wall and fired two warning shots, into his head. Even since then, I've had a hatred for shitty bosses and people that take advantage of people and their money."

"You got a name?"

"Melody. Kara Melody." the Hellfox answered.

The bartender returned with glasses of white wine for the two of them, the bartender even left the bottle for them as well. Kara handed Angel his glass which he finished in one gulp before pouring himself another glass. Once the demon who was singing was done, Kara encouraged Angel to get up there and sing. Angel wasn't too sure but Kara explained that any new customers always go up there to sing about their pain. Angel isn't up to being on stage since he gets criticized by Val whenever he does his dance at the pornstudio. Kara promised him that no one would criticize him.

And to prove it, Kara got up from her seat, walked up onto the stage, and grabbed the mic. "Alright, glad to see everyone is having fun tonight. We have a new guest with us tonight and this song might help get them to join in the fun!" Kara shouted as everyone cheered.

The music started in a country style as Kara started singing.

Well, I ain't never been the Barbie Doll type

No, I can't swig that sweet Champagne

I'd rather drink beer all night

In a tavern

Or in a honky-tonk

Or on a four-wheel-drive tailgate

I've got posters on my wall

Of Skynyrd, Kid, and Strait

Kara took the mic off the stand and started to dance.

Some people look down on me

But I don't give a rip

I'll stand barefooted in my own front yard

With a baby on my hip

'Cause I'm a redneck woman

I ain't no high class broad

I'm just a product of my raisin'

I say "Hey, y'all" and "Yee-haw"

And I keep my Christmas lights on

On my front porch all year long

And I know all the words to every Charlie Daniels song

So here's to all my sisters

Out there keeping it country

Let me get a big "hell yeah" from the redneck girls like me