Sonic: "Yeah, I really hate you very much every year, Eggman. You're the worst/best villain of the year."

Eggman: 😊 "Ohohohohohoh, stop..."

Sage: (Hugs Sonic) ☺️

Sonic: "Hehehehehehe, you're pretty cute, kid. I am remembering a promise like you told me."

Shadow: "Sonic..."

Sonic: "Yeah, Shads?"

POW

Sonic: "Oof! Ow...What the heck was that?!"

Shadow: (Hugs Sonic)

Sonic: 😧 "Uh...Shadow?"

Everyone: 😧

Shadow: "Listen Sonic, it's time I want to tell you in an honest way..."

Sonic: ...

Shadow: "(Sigh) Ever since I met you in the city we first speed battled against each other before you were arrested. To tell you the truth about it, I felt..."

Shadow: "I felt...enjoy. For 22 years I never felt so confident and interested in you as a fool. You are annoying Faker. Always being a buffoon can't stop playing games like all the time for a cocky blue blur hedgehog."

Shadow: "Even though I don't believe you were getting in my way from the past. Out of all the nerves you're getting makes me angry, such arrogante hero to save lives, Sonic. Screw you everything up, especially the Paradox Prism mayhem you caused. But..."

Shadow: "The actions we fought side by side to save our world together as rivals was...not bad. Without you, who's gonna save the lives of innocent people in Green Hill, the planet, and the universe with the speed of sound? No one, it's you. It's only you. Even if I didn't save them we'll be gone forever, not strong enough with every amount of power I use to change everything. I thought to myself you are gonna be dead. I was wrong..."

Shadow: "But it was the first time I let myself be scared in a long wild. And it scares me because you're...my rival...my friend...That's why I want you alive, the universe needs you, I..."

Shadow: "...need you too."

Sonic: "Shadow..."

Everyone: ...

Shadow: "I saved you several times...You saved me. Now we're even. I did the right thing. Which is why I need to keep getting stronger and faster like you overstepped me. I can not believe a funny-looking kind-hearted hedgehog like you even exists."

Shadow: "Heh, only you can do it. You gotta go fast. You're...the fastest hedgehog alive, idiot."

Sonic: 😦

Shadow: (Hugs again)

Shadow: "You're my rival as well, Sonic. Remember that. Please, don't you dare leave me or anyone do you understand?"

Sonic: "Uh, yeah, yeah, I understand completely, dude. Honestly...that means a lot to me. Thanks, Shadow."

Sonic & Shadow: 🫂

Amy: 🥹

Harumi & Cinder: 🥹

Raven: (Smirks a little)

Chronoa & Aeos: 🥹

Vegeta's Thought: (Well say Shadow. Impressive confession...)

Jay: 🥺 "Okay, now I'm going to tears again..."

Nya: 🥹 "Me too.."

Summer & Tai: 🥺 "Us too."

Eggman: 🥺 "Me four..."

Zane: "Tissues?"

Eggman: 🤧 (Blow tissue)

Sonic: "(Ahem) Well,  I didn't forget that I met new super-powerful friends with cool powers in their different dimensions and universes. You guys!"

Sonic: "I always want to challenge a race or spar to any of you guys to keep up with my speed showing how powerful and capable you can be. Seriously, it's fun!"

Sonic: "Goku's God Ki Super Saiyan and other transformations, Lloyd's ninja moves and elemental power, and let's not forget my favorite red hooded speedster, Ruby Rose. And as all of you. Wow, you guys are the strongest warriors in the multiverse. I simply want to visit new worlds, and yet it came true to me. I'm super happy and glad I met all of you. Like a great big family."

Jaune: "Wow, that's really thoughtful of you, Sonic."

Cole: "Yeah, you're a man, Sonic."

Yang: "You're rock, man!"

Ruby: "That's why you are my favorite blue hedgehog speedster. I can ever want to race with ya whatever we want."

Lloyd: "Hehehehe, that's Sonic the speed of sound hedgehog alright."

Sonic: "Especially my beloved deity, I enjoy spending time with you every day in my entire great life. The moment when we first met was amazing. I love you Aeos."

Aeos: 🥰 "I love you too Sonic. I am very happy that I have you with me infinitely."

Sonic: 😊

Nya: "Thanks again damianflashpoint. That was pretty a great question for Sonic thinking about us."

Sonic: "I kinda like this guy. Thanks a bunch, buddy."