chapter 3 :The unresolved past relationship

Start from the beginning

She said and left the room as fast as she came . Seriously both mom and daughter duo are the same I thought as I watched nidha moving to the washroom.

sighing to myself I started waking the sleeping log who was still sprawled over the bed deep in sleep with no care of the world even after so many noises .

"Ayesha wake up "

"Didi just 5 more minutes"

Ayesha murmured snuggling more inside the duvet.

"Ayesha wake up or I will pour the whole jug on you "

I said in a warning tone which she ignored royally making me scoff .

And just as I had warned I picked the jug and emptied the entire water on her face which made a jolt up in fear and look at me in anger.

"What the hell didi , aese bhi koi utatha Hai"

(Who wakes someone like this ?)

"Ji Mai uthati Hu , now go and brush your teeth and come down for breakfast wese bhi Aaj didi ka engagement kamse Kam Aaj toh jaldi uth jati "

(I do )
(Anyways today is elder sister's engagement at least today you could have woken up on time)

I said in a sassy tone to which she glared at me but soon a huge smile replaced her face hearing about eshal's engagement.

"Omg yes ! How could I could I forget Didi's engagement"

Before I could I register anything she jumped out of the bed and ran towards washroom from where nidha had just got out finishing her business.

Ayesha turned giving me a cheeky smile before locking the washroom door.

"All the best using the guest room's washroom"

I just sat there shocked. Because the guest room was in 3rd floor and we were sleeping in 1st floor.

"Ayesha Ki bacchi tujhe chodugi Nahi"

(Ayesha I won't leave you)

I got up while muttering some curses under my breath and went to the guest room's washroom as I knew Ayesha wouldn't come any sooner.

________________________________________________________________

It was 12 pm when all of us finished breakfast when mom told us to pick eshal from her clinic and go to the parlour to get ready as the engagement was at 4:30 pm .

"Seriously who goes to work during their engagement I would nicely quit work for at least 1 week and get pampered by our family"

Ayesha said as the three of us made our way to car. To which I nodded and added .

"Seriously pata Nahi eshal itna kama ke Kya karegi Ki woh Apne engagement ke din bhi chuti nahi le rahi "

(Seriously I don't understand what eshal will do earning so much that she doesn't even take leave on her engagement )

"Mujhe kilayegi aur Kya"

(Feed me then what)

Nidha said as a matter of fact to which me and Ayesha gave her a side eye. Well she wasn't lying half of eshal's money was spent on not only her but all three of us .

After more chit-chatting the three of finally reached eshal's clinic and soon went to parlour to get ready.

________________________________

It was nearly 3 pm and all of us were almost ready except for Ayesha and nidha who were eating now and then making it hard for the makeup artist to complete her job . So I Snatched their snacks while glaring at them .