3.11

——————————————————

"Fuwahh!~ I'm sooo hungry! Elliot let's go get lunch now!" Jun stood up from the seat whilst rubbing his sore back.

"Okay, it's definitely been a long day" Chang-sun yawned feeling sleepy as he followed Jun to the cafeteria. The cafeteria was filled with students, and it was naturally very noisy.

Their entrance attracted unwanted attention, it seems Elliot was more popular than Chang-sun thought...In a bad type of popular...

Whispers were heard in all kinds of direction. The whispered were filled with malice and disdain as they looked at Chang-sun with disgust and dislike.

Jun though, didn't seem to mind. The stares didn't affect him in any way. He still continues to smile as if the students didn't exist, all his attention was completely on Chang-sun. "Elliot! I heard they are serving delicious noodles and some spicy chicken!"

Chang-sun tried his best to ignore the stares as he awkwardly smiled at Jun. "...W-Wow, it sounds delicious..."

"Let's grab lots okay?"

"...Okay"

When they grab their food and sat down at an empty table, it was only then did Chang-sun finally felt relaxed as he hummed in delight when he took a slurp on his hot noodles. "...Mmm!~ this is so good!"

"Right~ right~ this is one of my favorite dish!" Jun grinned as he saw Chang-sun happily slurping away.

While Chang-sun was distracted, Jun gave all the students a glare. His dull eyes stared at them lifeless, silently telling them to F off. All the students quickly scrambled and left while the others looked away feeling frightened.

When Chang-sun finished the noodles he looked back at Jun who returned back to normal, he smiled brightly at Chang-sun. "Hehehe, are you satisfied?"

"Yep! I feel so full, I'm glad you recommended it to me"

"Of course~ I only recommend the best to you Elliot! We're friends after all!"

Chang-sun felt so touched when Jun cared so much about him as a friend. It made his heart swell in happiness. 'Jun is such a good kid...'

[......] Pin squinted his non existent eyes at Jun. He felt suspicious, but at the same time he didn't feel any danger coming from Jun. The boy was completely harmless, at least only towards Chang-sun as he observed.

"I saw your stream yesterday, and I gotta say, the way you sing that iconic song made my heart flutter! It left goosebumps all over my body! You sing so good! Why aren't you popular yet?!"

Chang-sun quickly covered Jun's mouth, fortunately nobody was now paying attention to them. "...Hey, talk a little quieter..."

"Oh right...." Jun rubbed his neck with an embarrassed look. "Anyways, why aren't you popular yet? I mean you are currently the rising entertainer in Live On. So it won't be long for Companies to come looking for you"

"Well you already know the reason..." Elliot sighed while eating the last piece of his chicken.

"Yeah, but that shouldn't stop you right? Your voice is so powerful! Anyone would get on their knees when they hear you sing!"

"Isn't that a bit exaggerated?"

Jun pouted. "It's true though~"

Chang-sun laughed softly at Jun's words. "It's not that I don't want to, it's just I need to be patient."

"Patient..?" Jun tilted his head.

"That's right...When I build a strong enough popularity and fanbase, I'll get out there and start producing music."