1.5

——————————————————

Chang-sun picked up Father Kirill from the Bezrukov Household. Father Kirill sat on the passenger's seat and they departed towards a restaurant.

"Who are we meeting Father?? Also! Are we going to eat??? I'm actually pretty hungry right now haha!" Chang-sun started thinking about delicious foods, but Pin made him come back to earth because Chang-sun was driving.

Father Kirill didn't mind his son's talkative mouth. "We will be meeting my business partner. We've been in partnership for nine years, and my friend is just curious about you, my heir."

Father Kirill also didn't forget to add. "And yes, we will be eating. And they will be paying"

"Yay! Free food!"

Chang-sun didn't seem to care about his Father's affairs. Father Kirill just sighed at his uninterested son....Sooner or later he will be the future CEO, and he's kinda scared....

Not because Chang-sun will be stressed and pressured for being the new CEO. But his company! He's scared, no.....TERRIFIED!

He's TERRIFIED that his company will go bankrupt because of his son who's intelligence now compares to a child! Where did his reliable, mature, and intelligent son go?!

<He went, whoosh~ Gone.>

Oh, why is he even complaining?! He likes this son to be honest, he can spoil him and their relationship is close....He hopes he never changes....If his company does go bankrupt....Then he'll just step in to help.

Or maybe he can make Weng Jian as Chang-sun's Secretary so he can watch over him. Yes, that will be a good idea. And he's very sure that Weng Jian won't disagree! Thats because Weng Jian cares for his big brother so much!

<Little does he know that the protagonist has dirty thoughts for his son..> Pin thought.

Chang-sun didn't notice his Father's mood and continued to drive as he sung a freestyle.

"Ohh~ driving down the rode~ Oh! Its so much fun!~ Oh! Oh! stopping on the red light~ and watching peeps crossing de streets!~ Yeah!~ so fun! Woohoo!~"

Father Kirill has no emotion on his face, it seems he ain't that bothered by it. Well thats 'cause he had to endure his son's terrible singing for TWO YEARS! Thats why he's immune to it all.

After a while of driving. Father Kirill finally saw a familiar restaurant. They pulled up in the parking lot and parked. They got out and went inside.

Chang-sun looked around the place in awe, it was bright, shiny, many expensive things, paintings, chandeliers and more. Its like this restaurant is for the rich! Which it is.

Father Kirill grabbed his son's wrist as to not lose him at this big place. He talked to the front desk about reservations and private rooms and stuff. But Chang-sun could care less because he was too busy looking around.

The front desk lady smiled, she called a waiter to show them their private room.

Father Kirill thanked her and followed the waiter, whilst ignoring the attention they are getting. The costumers recognized the CEO of Bez Corp. And the one beside him, they also know. It was his popular and handsome son!

Even though Chang-sun has just been working with his Father two years ago, he already got some fans. And the fans made a whole new account dedicated just for him! He of course didn't know that. Thats because they were secretly working in the shadows.

The rich fans who were in the restaurant didn't waste time and quicky took sneak shots. The pictures weren't blurry, it was clear and in a very good angle. Its like they were professional photographers, which they aren't. But when it comes to Chang-sun, they can do anything!