3.2

—————————————————

"Pin...What is my mission?" Chang-sun asked the system while trying his best to clean the pool of blood on the floor.

[Your Mission is to be the Top 1 popular and successful Artist. I don't think you'll be having a hard time doing that since you have experience on singing to millions of people.]

Chang-sun then remembers his 2nd world where he used to stream and sing to a lot of viewers. "Hehe I guess that's true." Chang-sun sheepishly grinned. Once he finished up cleaning the pool of blood on the floor he washed his hands.

"So that's my mission huh...Also Pin, is Jianjian in this world now?"

[He is. But I don't know which body he'll be possessing. But you still have that honeysuckle on your palm though. I'm sure you'll be able to find him.]

Chang-sun looks down to his palm and saw the honeysuckle that looked like an ordinary tattoo from outsiders view. Chang-sun didn't seem to feel a warm tug on his palm. "Is mine broken Pin?"

[I do not think so. Jian is the only one who can find you. Now why can't you feel a warm tug in your honeysuckle? That is because once the two of you meet and touch hands you will be able to confirm that it is indeed your love. And not some imposter.]

"Eh?? Wait a minute....So your telling me that someday I won't be able to tell who Jian is?? And someone will become an imposter and take his place??" Chang-sun looked surprised and confused.

[Sometimes that happens, but not all the time. It won't hurt to be as careful as possible....But this honeysuckle on your palm is the proof that you two signed the contract. And it's job is to confirm that Jian is your lover, not some imposter who will steal you away.]

"So that's how it is....Is that why you recommended this to me?"

[Yes. But once you get enough points let's change it to something else that has more protective barriers, because this one was the most cheapest one I can find so it only has one barrier.]

Chang-sun finished up cleaning his hands so he went to the living room and sat down. "Huh?? Barriers? What does that mean?"

[It's to protect you and Jian's contract. If someone or something breaks the barrier, then you and Jian's contract will end. And he won't be able to follow you anymore.]

"What?! Then you should have said so!....W-We should hurry up and make more points to buy the most advanced and strong soul binding contract thingy!" Chang-sun exclaimed as he stood up from his sofa, getting ready to do his mission.

[I'm glad that your enthusiasm is still the same. But Host....Just a reminder. After Fu framed Xīng for abuse and other bad stuff, your reputation outside of this apartment will be horrible...Are you really ready...?] Pin was worried of Chang-sun....He knows that Chang-sun has a very soft heart and he gets saddened easily.

Chang-sun pursed his lips and hesitated as he looked out of his apartment.... "...I....I don't know Pin....But...." Chang-sun then suddenly turned his head towards the blue screen. He looked like he made his mind up as he looked on with determination.

"What I do know is that I need to finish my mission....And bring Xīng justice."

[......] Pin seemed to feel his heart beat for Chang-sun in admiration...And...He didn't know what else is there. Pin was just a system so he still doesn't understand emotions. But one thing is for sure....He is attracted to Chang-sun's hard working and determined personality. The big guy has shown that since the start. Pin can't help but let out a subtle smile even if he had no face.