2.11

——————————————————

After school, Dal is going to Chang-sun's apartment to tutor him. So when they arrived, Mi-hi wasn't there.

Well that is because she's in her friends house hanging out after school.

"Please make yourself at home." Chang-sun said while plopping down a pair of fluffy slippers.

Dal nodded, he took off his shoes and wore the slippers. When they walked towards the living room, Dal started to look around the place with his eyes. The apartment was just a normal size, perfect for a family of three or four.

He then spotted a picture frame with a child Chan-yeol and Mi-hi with their parents, smiling in the beach. "........."

"I will prepare some snacks, please feel comfortable." Chang-sun then hurriedly went to the kitchen.

Dal placed his bag down and sat on the couch. He took out some textbooks that he's going to use to tutor Chang-sun.

[Host, is there something bothering you?]

Chang-sun flinched at this. He smiled awkwardly. "Hahaha.....Well, uhm...."

"I know this would sound strange but.."

[...?]

Chang-sun opened the refrigerator and took out some milk. He poured it in two cups while saying. "...I have a feeling that Wangbo Dal is JianJian!"

[In what way? I do not see any similarities.]

"Its his eyes! And also his smile. Its similar to JianJian!" Chang-sun sighed. He grabbed some left over cookies that he baked yesterday.

"And....I felt it in my gut...He is definitely JianJian! There is no way I won't be able to recognize the love of my life!" He exclaimed with sparkling eyes.

[...Hmmmm well, I guess there is a possibility that Wangbo Dal is Weng Jian. Because the system usually reuses the souls from previous worlds to recreate characters.]

"Then!!...Why can't he remember me...?"

[His memory must be blocked.]

Chang-sun seemed to droop down in sadness. But suddenly, he had a thought. And that thought made him brighten up.

'I know what I'm gonna do!'

[What are you gonna do, Host?]

The big guy huffed with determination as he walks out of the kitchen with a tray in hand. 'I'm gonna befriend him first! And after we get close, I will confess that I like him! Because that was what JianJian did to me!'

[.....Well, good luck.]

Chang-sun placed the tray on the coffee table and gestured. "Help yourself."

"Thank you." Dal nodded while opening a textbook. "So for today I will be teaching you English, since thats the subject you have the most lowest score."

Chang-sun obediently nodded his head.

"Then let us start..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chang-sun layed flat on his back while sighing in relief. They were finally finished...Though it was only one subject. But you gotta give it to Dal! He was a very great tutor because Chang-sun seemed to get what Dal was teaching about.

Though he still gets confused here and there...

"Shall we take a break?" Dal asked while finishing off the last cookie. "Because it seems you're already pretty drained."