3.5

——————————————————

Chang-sun bought a mask to cover up his face, just as Mingze advised. He arrived at the grocery store, he took a shopping cart and started picking some ingredients for him to cook at home. He carefully chose the ingredients of course.

He wanted to make a very delicious and healthy meal for this body! Because this body looked like it hasn't been eating healthy food for months which is very concerning.

'Pin, about what Mingze Haoran said....Does everybody already know who I am? Did Fu Muchen actually post a picture of me?'

[Yes host, Fu Muchen revealed a picture of you in the internet. He even created a sob story about how you abused and hurt him emotionally and mentally. And of course, the dumb humans believed it even though there wasn't any evidence.]

'What?! But....Why would Fu Muchen go so far? Does he even care for the original owner?!'

[The human mind is a very complicated thing to understand. But...My speculation is that he wants Elliot Ming Xīng to fall from grace. You already know how popular the original owner is without him even trying.]

[Maybe Fu Muchen was very jealous. Which led him to do this. But what he did was wrong, he indirectly killed the original owner.]

Chang-sun look down with a sad and disappointed look. 'And here I thought that Fu Muchen....Still has some sort of feelings for Xīng....I guess he doesn't regret what he did. He didn't even bother to check up on Xīng....And....Because of it Xīng, died...'

The big guy could feel himself slowly tear up, but he quickly composed himself since he was in public. He quickly finish up his grocery shopping and returned back to the apartment. He puts down the grocery bag and started arranging it inside the refrigerator. "Xīng is very different from the two characters I possessed in the previous worlds."

[How so?]

"Xīng is a real person while the other two are characters from a novel. So...It just.....It made me feel really sad...I-I can't describe it but....Today is just, very different....It's very different.."

[I see....] Pin understood what Chang-sun meant. The two characters in the previous worlds were only characters from a novel, which means both are not real. But the current body that Chang-sun is possessing, is a real human being. A human being who used to have a life before they killed themself. A being that existed in this world. And Chang-sun seems very uncomfortable because of it.

Chang-sun must feet guilty because he thinks he was replacing the original owner. Though it is indeed kinda like that....But the intention behind it is not malicious.

[You don't have to look so guilty like you've done something bad. You didn't actually steal the body and force the original owner's soul out. So, don't worry Host.] Pin reassured and comforted Chang-sun.

"...But Pin...."

[Plus, Xīng is now living happily and joyously. He reunited with his family and he isn't sad and heartbroken anymore.]

Chang-sun was silent for awhile before nodding his while wiping his tears away. "Yeah....You did mention it from the start that Xīng really is happy now that he reunited with his family..."

"How can I forget..." Chang-sun was now crying happy tears while smiling.

Pin can't help but chuckle lightly from behind the screen. He brought his invisible hand and stroked Chang-sun's head in a comforting manner. [You're still a newbie after all, so it is natural for you to forget.]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Usagi huh....." A male who was surrounded by shadows inside his room mumbled infront of a computer that was the only light source in the room.

The screen had a video playing of a streamer called "Usagi". Usagi aka Chang-sun was singing to his viewers. And the male doesn't know how many times he has listened to it. It was a very good song after all.

"...He has potential to become a star. He is perfect....If only I could contact him, then maybe I could invite him to the company..."

He paused the video and stood up from his seat. The male walked out of his room to go towards the bathroom. When he went inside, we saw a glimpse of a male wearing glasses from the mirror.

It was Mingze.

Maybe he could help make Chang-sun become a star...

~~~

"Fuwah~ I'm so full!~" Chang-sun burped feeling satisfied of his stomach being full.

[Host. I have been browsing through the internet lately. And I saw a post that was published by a very popular company that is known to produce idols.]

"Wow! Really?? Tell me more!" Chang-sun opened his ears and looked at the blue screen with curiousity and interest.

[The post said that they are gonna be holding an audition. If the applicants passes the audition they will be under that company, and the company will provide everything the applicant needs.]

[Do you wanna join?]

Chang-sun was about to quickly agree, but then he had a thought and the big guy hesitated. Pin saw the hesitation and he wondered what Chang-sun was thinking.

[Host? Is something the matter?]

"No....Nothing's wrong...it's just. Everyone will recognize who I am so...It's not a good idea to join."

[Hm, you have a point..] Pin started to think of another way. But then Pin realized there was nothing to think about because, they can still live stream. By live streaming they can still gain popularity like in the previous world.

[I shouldn't have suggested the idol thing in the first place. It was useless]

"It's okay Pin!" Chang-sun chuckled as he reassured Pin.

[I just thought that...It would be good if you get under a nice company with a nice manager. And with that, there will be nicer opportunities...]

Chang-sun warmly smiled. "It's fine, I think it's best if I keep my identity hidden! If Fu Muchen finds out I don't know what will happen..." Chang-sun then stops smiling as he looks at the blue screen with a more serious look.

"I.....I want to bring Xīng justice, so I want to take this mission seriously. And, I also want to show you that I can do this on my own!"

[........]

[...I'm kinda proud of you.] Pin just simply said. There's nothing else to add, because what he meant was pretty obvious.

Chang-sun then let's out a big grin on his currently pretty face. The two blue orbs seemed to sparkle when happy. "Hehehehe"

—————————————————
To Be Continued!~

Chang-sun is a big independent boi now T0T.....Why does he grow up so fast?? *Ugly crying*