3.4

——————————————————

"Well! I need to clean this place up! There's so many empty cans of beer and trash bags lying around." Chang-sun said as he rolled up his sleeves. He grabbed a pair of cleaning gloves and wore it. Chang-sun is gonna go all cleaning spree mode!

"Pin get ready because this place will get dusty!"

[I cannot smell dust host.]

"Oh right....I forgot....Hehehe" Chang-sun chuckled with an embarrassed look. The big guy then start cleaning. He grabbed the empty can of beers one by one and placed it inside a trash bag. He took all the trash out, sweeped the floor, vacuumed it and then mopped it.

Chang-sun also started arranging the messy books that was randomly stacked on the table. He cleaned the dirty dishes and the kitchen counter. Basically he cleaned the entire apartment because it hasn't been cleaned for a few months.

Chang-sun could only sigh in sadness for Xīng. But he quickly shook his head as he look up at the sunset sky with a determined look. He's gonna bring Xīng the justice he deserves! This will be a hard mission for Chang-sun....

But the big guy knows that he'll be able to overcome the hardships. Chang-sun could feel that he could do it if he just tries his very best.

After an hour of cleaning Chang-sun could finally wipe his sweat and look at the clean apartment with a satisfied look. "Finally done!"

[Good job Host, the system will reward you 100pts for doing the side task]

[Reward 100pts]

[Total of points: 2200pts]

"Wow! More points!" Chang-sun was happy to receive more points. This time he plans to save more points as Pin advised him to do.

[Host, it is almost dinner time. You should fill your stomach, you must be super hungry]

As if in cue Chang-sun's stomach started growling. "...Hahaha you know me so well Pin! Yeah I'm hungry, I wonder if there's any ingredients in this fridge.."

Chang-sun opened the fridge only to find more beer. The upper half was filled with it, and as Chang-sun looked at the bottom part it was empty.

"....I guess I have no choice but to buy some groceries..." Chang-sun looked helpless as he sighed.

"But do I have money in me...?" Chang-sun patted his pockets, he found no wallet. He then moved to the bedroom, he still didn't find it. It took him half an hour to find it, and it was actually in the bottom of the sofa's pillow. He didn't know how he missed it but at least he found it now!

Chang-sun took a look inside and only saw 50 yuan, which is too little! He won't be able to buy ingredients with this money! Chang-sun started to panic.

"P-Pin! What do I do...? I only have 50 yuan! I don't know how much is that in Korean won.....But do I even have enough to buy instant noodles..? But instant noodles is not healthy for this body! This body I possess needs a proper meal!"

[You can buy real life money in the System's store.]

"Woah really?!" Chang-sun was shocked, but thankful at the same time.

[Yes, would you like to purchase? How much do you want?]

"Hm...Maybe something around 23,810 won. I think this will be enough. And I could always purchase more!"

[Purchase COMPLETED!]

[Current points: 2000pts]

23,810 won is exchanged to 126.49 yuan. The money then appeared on the dining table that was infront of Chang-sun. "The system's space is really OP..."