2.21

——————————————————

Chang-sun just finished his stream, he look at his boyfriend that was already sleeping while snoring softly. Chang-sun saw that their blanket wasn't fully on Jian, so he went to his side and fixed it.

He then gently rubbed Jian's hair. 'Pin'

[Yes Host?]

'Once my mission is completed....Will you pull me out of this World?' Chang-sun asked with a sad look on his face.

[......] Pin can tell that Chang-sun wanted to stay here for awhile. But, his Host was too weak, and his level was too low. So that is impossible. Maybe in the future yes, but not for now.

[Yes. I will pull you out once your mission is COMPLETED]

Chang-sun's heart felt heavy....He lowered his eyelids as small droplets of tears fell out from his eyes. Chang-sun didn't want to hear that answer....He's going to leave Jian again...How will he have the heart to do that? He doesn't want to leave his lover....He wants to stay with him forever...

'Pin...Can we bring Jianjian with us??' Chang-sun was hopeful...He hoped Pin would say yes.

[....Hm] Pin pondered. He saw how sad his Host is, he didn't want to see that kind of face. So Pin tries his best to find a way in his mind.

When he thought of something he quickly told Chang-sun. [There is a soul binding item in the System's store, once you use it on Jian his soul can follow you anywhere. Though he won't be able to speak to you in his soul state]

<And thats not all, he will be aware of everything. The System, other universes, Host's missions, and more...>

Chang-sun's eyes brightened at this! This is the answer he wanted to hear! He quickly told Pin to buy it.

[This costs the current points you have. If you buy it, you won't have any points left. Will you still buy it?]

Chang-sun nodded without hesitation. "I can just earn more points!"

Pin silently nodded. He bought the sould binding item and gave it to Chang-sun.

"How do I use this?" Chang-sun looks at the scroll with ancient words written on it, for some reason he can understand it.

[You just have to drop your and Weng Jian's blood on the scroll]

Chang-sun nodded seriously. He quickly went out the room to find a needle, when he did he first cleaned it then he went back to Jian's side.

First he pricked his finger and dropped his blood, he sucked on it until it stopped bleeding. Next was Jian's finger.

He tries his best to be gentle as possible lest he wakes his tired boyfriend up. After thats done, the scroll with ancient words glowed a bright light.

The ancient words flew away from the scroll and they sticked to Jian's and Chang-sun's palm. The Ancient words then formed a beautiful Honeysuckle. When it settled, the glow disappears. If outsiders saw this, they might think its a tattoo.

Chang-sun looked at the Honeysuckle on his palm with curiosity.

[With this, your souls are now binded with each other. Wherever you go, he goes.]

'Like you?'

[Yes, similar to me]

Chang-sun looks at Jian's peaceful sleeping face. He smiled brightly and leaned over to kiss his cheek. "Good Night Jianjian"