1.2

——————————————————

As they were nearing the Bezrukov Household. Pin saw Chang-sun about to chat with the Protagonist. But the system quickly stops their host into doing so.

[Ilia will never take the initiative to talk to people. So don't speak.]

Chang-sun dejectedly looks outside the car window....Its so boring though!

While he was sulking. Weng Jian was staring at Chang-sun at the corner of his eye...

Weng Jian's POV:

Ah....Someone actually adopted me....I'm so happy!

I've always waited for someone to accept me for who I am...And now...Its finally here! He even went as far to scold the children in the orphanage for, me.....How thoughtful!

No one has ever stood up for me...So I'm very happy...!

I want to talk to him....But it seems he's busy looking out the window...I don't want to disturb him...

I'll just do it later then!

This person is very beautiful....I've never seen such a beautiful person in my entire life..!

Ah! What am I doing?!....I'm so disrespectful looking at him so shamelessly...

Stop that Weng Jian!

He might think you're a weirdo and a creep!

I don't want him to think of me that way.....Lets just distract ourselves.

I look around the car with curiosity. This car is so clean! And....And it looks expensive....Is this person a rich man??

Oh no! What do I do?!....What if I accidentally do something that makes him annoyed at me! I don't want that! I need to check up on my posture...

I straightened my back and stopped moving around.

I need to show him that adopting me was the perfect choice! I don't want him to regret it!

Third Person's POV:

They arrived at the Bezrukov Household. The driver parked the car near the entrance, he went out and opened their door.

Chang-sun went out followed by the nervous Weng Jian. The Protagonist looks at the huge Estate with awe....He has never seen such a big house before!

Chang-sun looks down at Weng Jian. Weng Jian quickly understood that he wanted the protagonist to follow him inside the Estate.

Weng Jian did just that, when they went inside they were greeted by a line of butlers and maids.

Weng Jian hid behind Chang-sun and peeked out.

"Welcome back Young Master Ilia!"

The maids and butlers shouted all together. Chang-sun felt very weirded out at the greetings....His younger siblings never greeted him like that, so this experience is pretty new.

Weng Jian was also quite weirded out and surprised of how many people greeted them. No not them, only Chang-sun. He is not part of the family....

The old Butler quickly went to Chang-sun's side to take off his coat. "Young Master Illia. Is this the person that Master wanted to adopt?"

Chang-sun just nodded. He didnt talk because he didn't want to get scolded by his system again...

The old butler scrutinized the hiding Weng Jian. The old butler hummed and quickly ordered a maid to clean Weng Jian up.