2.15

——————————————————
—Ring Ring Ring!

The alarm clock sounded. Chang-sun groaned with discomfort.....His dream was getting better but it was interrupted by the sound of his alarm clock. He brought his arm towards the bedside table and turned it off.

He then layed on the bed silently. "........"

A rustle was heard beside Chang-sun, but Chang-sun was too tired to care.

Jian scooted closer to Chang-sun and hugged him from behind.

"Mmmm....." Chang-sun felt something was rubbing his chest. It tickled a lot.

"Chang-sun..." Jian called out in a whisper whilst still rubbing Chang-sun's chest.

".....Hnnn...." Chang-sun ignored him.

"Wake up. We have School"

He still proceeds to ignore Jian and slept. Jian had no choice but to pinch the two beans on Chang-sun's chest.

"?!" Chang-sun was startled awake from the pain. "Ow!.....Jianjian?? Why did you pinch me...." Chang-sun pitifully cried out.

Jian rubbed his chest to lessen the pain. But it was also an excuse so that he could touch it more. "You had to wake up, did you forget? We have school today"

"....Oh yeah" Chang-sun sat up and yawned whilst Jian still lied down and hugged the big guy's waist.

"Jianjian....Please let go, how am I supposed to get out of bed?"

"Hmmm......I'll let go if you give me a kiss on the cheek"

"Hehe okay" Chang-sun held both Jian's cheeks and then pecked both sides. Jian was then satisfied, he lets go of his hold on Chang-sun.

Chang-sun noticed the messy bed hair of Jian. He can't help but rub it vigorously.

"Ah..." Now he was left with an even more messier bed hair, its like Jian went through a tornado. Chang-sun chuckled and kissed his head.

"Good morning Jianjian"

"En, Good morning, Chang-sun"

Chang-sun went out of the bed and started his morning stretching. "I'll go prepare breakfast, what do you wanna eat?"

Jian propped his head up with his arms and replied. "What do you usually eat?"

Chang-sun hummed and pondered. "Well~ it depends whats on the refrigerator. I'll probably make some sandwiches today"

"Can't wait to eat it"

"Hehe, I'll go make it now" Chang-sun was about to go out of his room but he heard a stumble behind him.

He turned around and saw Jian tripping on his blanket. It looked like he wanted to come with him, so he stood up on the bed, but ended up tripping.

"Jianjian! Are you okay?" Chang-sun hurriedly went to his side in worry.

"...I'm fine." Jian stood up from the ground as he pats the invisible dust on his clothes. "I'm coming with you"

"Lets go to the bathroom to freshen up first"

"Okay"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they went to the bathroom, the two young couple went to the kitchen. One was making breakfast while the other one was admiring his lover.

"...Jianjian, I can feel your stare...."

Jian nodded. "Yeah."

"Why are you looking at me?" Chang-sun asked his boyfriend. "...It's kinda embarrassing haha..."