3.9

——————————————————

Chang-sun's hair and clothes swayed with the wind as he opened his mouth and began to sing.

"I walk this earth with my soul aflame...."

As he sang...His tone was soft and raspy, vibrating through his body so deeply it was like he was becoming part of the song itself. His pitch soared higher, pushing himself to achieve notes he never thought possible....But despite his strain, he remained in control of his voice, carefully maneuvering through the highs and lows without losing the song's flow.

Each note and lyric spilled out of him with a sense of intimacy and passion, as though he had lived the song's story a thousand times over. All those who listened to him sing, could see the depth of emotion running through him....

"...Longing for a touch, to never feel the same..."

Chang-sun closes his eyes as he brought his hand towards his chest. He clenched his shirt tightly, his eyes glistened with all kinds of emotions he had always wanted to express. He had never felt this way before he met Jian and Pin. Back then, he was just a big dummy who was ignorant to a lot of stuff. Only when his adventure began did he learn new things and gain new skills.

He was slowly starting to mature and become more capable. I'm sure his family and friends are very proud of what he become.

"My heart longs for a love I might not find...."

Chang-sun thought of Jian's warm hug and warm hands, he wanted to stay in those arms forever. He wanted to stay with Jian together. Though he knows he'd still meet Jian in this world, Chang-sun was impatient, and his heart was itching to see him. Once he and Jian is reunited, he will hang out and spend time with his lover.

"But without it, life feels so unkind.."

As Chang-sun's voice rang out in it's final notes, a sense of release filled his body. The tension he had been hiding onto throughout the song eased as he poured every ounce of emotion into the final lyrics. As the song drew to an end, Chang-sun knew he had given it his all, leaving nothing left unsaid.

He panted heavily. Silence ran through the air, and only his heavy breathing and the wind can be heard in the background. Chang-sun look up at the cloudy blue sky, his blue orbs glistened from the brightness and he unconsciously closed his eyes to shield it from the sun.

[PinkHeart: ........]

[CookiesNCream: ...............]

[ElectricPan: *shocked gif* ]

[BlueFlakes: Holy mother of the big G! What was that?!]

[FlowersFlowers222: That was so beautiful....I...I....]

[Icecream: F*cking amazing.]

[MoonCakes: Clap clap clap clap!!]

[PinkHeart: AAAAAAAAAAAA♡♡♡♡]

[PinkHeart: AS EXPECTED OF MY IDOL!!~♡]

[CrazyFujoshiGal: ^Person up there has gone cray cray]

[LollipopYeah: My gosh, Usagi's singing was amazing, as well as his performance!]

[Sunkissed: IKR?! I don't know if I'm allowed to say this but it was actually better than the original Artist!]

[TableForTwo: No offense for the original Artist, but yeah I agree.]