CH. 27 Media Games

Start from the beginning

"Megan Fox." The nurse calls out signaling them to come on.

~~~~~

"I am Doctor Michaels as we've talked before. How are we doing today?" She asks them smiling.

"Doing well, ready to see what's going on in this belly." Megan says making her laugh.

"Father how are you?" She asks.

"Same as Megan, this our first time so we're just learning as go." Y/N admits making her nod.

"Learning is all we can do." Dr. Michaels says.

""Can you lift your shirt please, Megan? This will be cold." Dr. Michaels says as she wheels the machine from the side of the room.

When Megan rolls up the bottom of her shirt, Y/N can see the bump. It's tiny but it is a difference from her usual body. Y/N smiles just as he does when he normally sees her tiny bump..

Dr. Michaels takes the gel out and rubs it on her stomach. Megan flinches a little from how cold it is making Y/N laugh. Megan flicks him off as Dr. Michaels giggles at them.

Dr. Michaels puts the stickers on her and hooks it up to the machine. She does what she does as Y/N stands up and walks to Megan. She grabs his hand and looks at him making him look to her.

"There we are, your baby looks healthy. If you look on the screen, you'll see this small blob right here." She says as she points at the screen.

"That's your baby. It's a little bigger than they usually are at this stage but that's nothing to worry about. It's usually around the size of an orange at this point." She explains to them and Y/N feels Megan squeeze his hand.

"That's our baby." Megan says smiling making Y/N smile as well.

"Would you like to hear the heart beat?" Dr. Michaels asks which they both nod emphatically.

She hooks them up and lets both of them listen for the first time. A gentle thumping of a heart beat was all that could be heard for them. They close their eyes as they feel at peace.

"When will we learn the gender?" Y/N asks her.

"Well usually it'll be between 18 and 22 weeks. Megan is at 8 weeks so it'll be a few months." Dr. Michaels tells him making him nod.

Megan grabs his hand again and looks him in his eyes. She pokes her lips out and he leans down and kisses her.

~~~~~

Y/N and Megan walk out of the building as they have a list of foods. The foods will be healthy for the baby and for Megan in general.

"How are you feeling?" Y/N asks her as he opens the lamborghini door for her.

"Good, I feel at peace for some reason." Megan answers as she sits in the car.

"That's good, hopefully this will go as planned." Y/N tells her.

"It probably won't knowing us.. there will be some type of drama or bullshit coming our way." Megan tells him.

"Isn't that the truth." Y/N replies as he drives back to the mansion.

Before he can even get on the main road. Megan gasps loudly before saying what the fuck and looking out the window.

"What is it?" Y/N asks as he stops before driving out with the other cars.